Different bras and brastrap...

InsertCleverNameHere

How do you count which bra is brastrap length? I usually use the same bra and that bra is prolly 2 inch from brastrap right now...I measured against another bra today and the consensus is way different...This bra is literally makes my hair about four inches from brastrap. Should I go by my lowest bra?

The good thing about this bra is that if I reach this brastrap, it's only like 3-4 inches from waist.

Personally I am nowhere near brastrap but I would go with the higher brastrap and use the other one for the bt brastrap and waist goal. Nowing me I would get rid of the lower brastrap bra and get all short bras /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Not that I'm anywhere near, but after looking at a diagram that someone linked to ( I think in another one of your post), I plan to consider myself at brastrap length when my hair reaches to the tip of my (well, you know).

I use the same bra, which is my "around the house bra". /images/graemlins/smile.gif Actually, it's lower than most of my bras.

I consider bra strap if it's touching the bra. Actually, my hair is different lengths and my "V" is much longer. I like the varied lengths and don't want it to be even.

Back