Difference btwn new growth and slipping

laurend085

I have Kinky Twist extensions right now. It will be a month next Wednesday (23) and I don't plan on taking them out until the end of Jan. I've had a few slip out already but I figured that would happen because my nape is short and I know the girls doing it had a hard time catching it. Anyway I'm starting to feel the new growth come in and I can't keep my fingers out of it. For some reason I like to play with it. Can you tell the difference between growth and just the extension slipping?
Also by the time I'm ready to take them out should I have enough new growth to be able to tell what hair type or texture I have? Thanx!

Not really. Well i guess if some have already slipped out there's a chance the others may be slipping as well. But there's no real way to tell unless you've dyed your hair previous to install the twists.

Lol, I went to see my mom the other day and she has had her hair in for 3 months and hasnt washed it yet:perplexed It looks good but her new growth seems more realistic than mine.

I think when wash a lot it does slip a bit.

Back