Difference between CON porostiy control conditioner and Roux by revlon?

Ladylynn

Ladies could you please help me. I don't have access to a beauty supply store. If anyone knows, could you tell me the difference between the two porosity control conditioners. I know the one roux by revlon says to leave it on for 30 seconds, does the creme of nature brand say the same thing? Also, could someone post the ingredients for the two brands if you have it? I'm in the process of buying the creme of nature brand, but I need to know what the directions say, and the list of ingredients. I haven't been able to find the info online. Thanks so... much.

What is the name of the Creme of Nature product that you are referring to?

Ladylynn said:
Ladies could you please help me. I don't have access to a beauty supply store. If anyone knows, could you tell me the difference between the two porosity control conditioners. I know the one roux by revlon says to leave it on for 30 seconds, does the creme of nature brand say the same thing? Also, could someone post the ingredients for the two brands if you have it? I'm in the process of buying the creme of nature brand, but I need to know what the directions say, and the list of ingredients. I haven't been able to find the info online. Thanks so... much.

They're most likely the same thing... Just someone else getting in on the Porosity Market...
I love Product Wars:swordfigh, it helps to drive down the price until they have a major meeting and raise the prices collectively as a group... :look:

Roux is a coloring line that coats the hair, porosity control is a conditioning treatment that is absorbed into the hair porosity is the amount of asorbtion of liquid into the hair.

Ladylynn said:

From what I know, they are the same product. I think Revlon may have sold the rights to the product to Roux. But essential they are the same products just with different packaging.

Ladylynn said:

I think these two products will do the same thing. Just different brands.
I have the Roux Porosity control and it does the job.

If memory serves me correctly, this the old packaging for Porosity Control! I remember now cause when I went to get my new bottle, I was looking for the white, black and orange bottle and almost passed up the new blue design.
I don't know if they've modified the formula at all but it's the same product.

Incidently, Creme of Nature is made by the Colomer Group, USA, formerly Revlon....In looking on their website, I didn't see a poosity control product under the CON line....

Hope that helps....

It confused me for a few.... :confused:

LaNecia said:
If memory serves me correctly, this the old packaging for Porosity Control! I remember now cause when I went to get my new bottle, I was looking for the white, black and orange bottle and almost passed up the new blue design.
I don't know if they've modified the formula at all but it's the same product.

Incidently, Creme of Nature is made by the Colomer Group, USA, formerly Revlon....In looking on their website, I didn't see a poosity control product under the CON line....

Hope that helps....

It confused me for a few.... :confused:

Yes, they did change the packaging.

Back