Didn't find Skala in Mexico, but I did find

Coffee

some Sedal conditioner. What I found interesting was the majority of the "farmicia's" I stopped by only carried shampoo. The very last farmicia I stopped in had some Sedal conditioner, which I purchased 2 different ones. I'll need to get them translated in order to find out what they are. Once I do, I'll post it

I did not like SEDAL at ALL!! Wrote a blog about it. Hope you had a GREAT time in Mexico.

Hey Coffee did you enjoy your trip? I just ran across this brand yesterday in the mexican supermarket. I didn't bother buying them because one of the ingredients in the conditioners was formaldehyde.

i really like the reconstruction formula (the orange bottles) it always leave my hair very soft and moisturized. i purchased the leave-in i think it was 40 pesos so about about $3. If you go to walmart while you're in Mexico they have a better selection.

I did not like SEDAL at ALL!! Wrote a blog about it. Hope you had a GREAT time in Mexico.
I had an awesome time in Mexico. The people are really warm and friendly. However, it's a very poor country which sadden me seeing how some of them live.

Hey Coffee did you enjoy your trip? I just ran across this brand yesterday in the mexican supermarket. I didn't bother buying them because one of the ingredients in the conditioners was formaldehyde.
I got some great deals on leather shoes, purse and silver jewelry. I also picked up some Vanilla, and the smoothest coffee Tequila I've ever tasted. I only gained 3lbs :lachen:.

i really like the reconstruction formula (the orange bottles) it always leave my hair very soft and moisturized. i purchased the leave-in i think it was 40 pesos so about about $3. If you go to walmart while you're in Mexico they have a better selection.
The frist thing I saw when I opened the curtains in Matazlan was a Wal-mart and Sam's right across the street :lachen:. I didn't shop there through. The Sedal was 32 & 40 pesos.

Ok, here is the translation of the condish I purchased:

Sedal Honey and Wheat Conditioner 350ml.

Sedal Honey and Wheat Conditioner Hidratation and Nutrition for dry hair

and the other one is:

Brillo gloss, makes hair shiny.

They have all kinds of skala right now at Big Lots. I guess their second lot came in nationwide and they are all 1.00. They have a leave-in like the Sedal but it's a bit waterier but conditions and moisturizes with the same success. I saw the aloe and the ceramide in the pink. Just a heads up. Glad you enjoyed your trip!!!

Ok, here is the translation of the condish I purchased:

Sedal Honey and Wheat Conditioner 350ml.

Sedal Honey and Wheat Conditioner Hidratation and Nutrition for dry hair

and the other one is:

Brillo gloss, makes hair shiny.

Coffee- I was all set to buy the honey one from my BSS, was reading the ingredients and it had formaldehyde in it! I put it back w/ the quickness.

Hopefully yours does not have that ingredient.

Glad your back and had a nice time.

They have all kinds of skala right now at Big Lots. I guess their second lot came in nationwide and they are all 1.00. They have a leave-in like the Sedal but it's a bit waterier but conditions and moisturizes with the same success. I saw the aloe and the ceramide in the pink. Just a heads up. Glad you enjoyed your trip!!!

I checked my BL and they didn't have any Skala, not that I needed anymore :lachen:.

Coffee- I was all set to buy the honey one from my BSS, was reading the ingredients and it had formaldehyde in it! I put it back w/ the quickness.

Hopefully yours does not have that ingredient.

Glad your back and had a nice time.

I checked the ingredients before I purchased them and didn't see formaldehyde listed.

Back