Did You Retain More/better As A Relaxed Head As Opposed To Natural?

I retain length both as a natural and relaxed head. the longest I've managed to grow was MBL before I go and decide I'm doing something else.
It's work either way for me. Both were healthy for me. All except the one time, i broke open my locs and slapped a relaxer in it, shortly thereafter. I had tons of broken strands. That is when I decided to just shave it off.
This go round, I'm growing out natural hair, what I do is anybody's guess including my own. You can have healthy hair either way.

My hair retains much better as a natural, in 2 years since my BC i've been able to get to full SL. I barely retained growth relaxed and stayed SL for years.

I retain length both as a natural and relaxed head. the longest I've managed to grow was MBL before I go and decide I'm doing something else.
It's work either way for me. Both were healthy for me. All except the one time, i broke open my locs and slapped a relaxer in it, shortly thereafter. I had tons of broken strands. That is when I decided to just shave it off.
This go round, I'm growing out natural hair, what I do is anybody's guess including my own. You can have healthy hair either way.
I have had the same results. Either way for me as well. I did find that my hair absorbed better when my hair was straightened. I like the results on my natural too.

Back