Did you meet your Hubby at Church or Someplace Else?

Where did you meet DH?

• Met Hubby at Church

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Met Hubby Someplace Else

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PinkPebbles

Hello Ladies -

I just wanted to take a quick poll to see if you Christian ladies met your husband at church or someplace else?

I "met" him at my sister-in-law's house :laugh: I wasn't a member of any church at the time and joined his.

PinkPebbles,

Was the poll helpful to you in any way? Just curious...I'm sure there are way more married women on the CF. :yep:

Hello Ladies -

I just wanted to take a quick poll to see if you Christian ladies met your husband at church or someplace else?

PinkPebbles,

Was the poll helpful to you in any way? Just curious...I'm sure there are way more married women on the CF. :yep:

Yes Laela! It surely has...:).

Ladies - thanks for your participation.

According to the poll most Christian women met their husbands outside of the church. This seems to be the trend amongst my circle of Christian friends as well.

Yes Laela! It surely has...:).

Ladies - thanks for your participation.

According to the poll most Christian women met their husbands outside of the church. This seems to be the trend amongst my circle of Christian friends as well.

This goes to show that single Christian women need not worry if they don't meet a man in the church.:grin:

From seeing the various single sites geared toward Christian singles, I'll agree. I also see a trend (don't have numbers to back this up...) that Christian men are looking outside of their churches for their wives... This is one subject where a male perspective would be helpful here :lachen:

From seeing the various single sites geared toward Christian singles, I'll agree. I also see a trend (don't have numbers to back this up...) that Christian men are looking outside of their churches for their wives... This is one subject where a male perspective would be helpful here :lachen:

Oh my goodness Laela...:blush: I had a conversation with my married friends and their husbands and these were their exact sentiments.

LOL! My DH and his married friends have said the same thing....

I really wish men could post here.. LOL

Oh my goodness Laela...:blush: I had a conversation with my married friends and their husbands and these were their exact sentiments.

^^So where do they look?:look:

Okay, let me stop. Lol. Focus, Loo ... focus.

Well, I was told during their day to day routine or event functions - (the gym, after work lounges, the mall, the workplace, professional events, school, grocery store, book store, the park, habitat for humanity, online, through friends). :look:

Back