Did you infusium 23 while in braids?

FrizzMizz

Did you use infusium 23 while in braids?

According to the growafrohairlong website. I'm concerned about the protein left on the hair for too long without washing or are your supposed to wash your braids more often? I'm confused. Thanks

Last edited:
I use Infusium when in braids. I mix castor and olive oils in the bottle with the Infusium, shake and spray on the entire length of my braids.

I used it thee first time i got braids, and my hair came out brittle. I like to use other things such as creamy leave in diluted with distilled water( every two weeks) and of course braid spray.

yeah I do, but a I add distilled water to mine. plus after I spray my hair with that I use braid spray mixed w/ wgo & hot six oil. my hair turns out fine!

Nice said:
I didn't use the Infusium because too many people had experience with dryness.

Thank you. This is totally true for me. Next time I'll just stick to the braid spray. I was Surging as well as putting Infusium 23 original plus Better braids braid spray when I had braids in.

I think I will dilute my Infusium next time I have braids in.

One time when I had braid in I used only Sta sof fro braid spray and I didn't have any problems with dryness or breakage, plus the Sta sof fro braid spray was cheap.

Last edited:
Back