Did you guys notice this when ordering OCT?

RNmom

Okay - the OCT website threw me for a loop. The OCT alone was $56.95 for a 12 ounce bottle. But if you buy the Holiday gift set you get the 12 ounce OCT, a 6oz conditioner and a 6oz creme rinse for $54.95. So why would I pay more for the OCT alone when its two dollars less to get it with shampoo and conditioner? I'm confused - I just wondered if anyone else noticed this as well.

Last edited:
I don't need anymore right now but I might as well purchase some more to add to the stash since they have a deal going on right now.

I would say call or email to make sure that it really is the 12oz that you get, but then you'd just be bringing the discrepancy to their attention if it really *is* the same 12oz. :grin:

I went ahead and ordered it. I'll let y'all know if there is something wrong - otherwise It's "Happy Holidays" for me!

I called OCT and the holiday gift set does include the 12 oz OCT and smaller cream rinse and shampoo. The only thing is you can't use the LHCF discount with the purchase of the Holiday Gift set. So, if you bought just the 12 oz OCT with the discount it's $51.26 before tax. The gift set is $54.95 before tax. I'm definitely getting the gift set...$3 bucks for the shampoo and cream rinse, yay!! :)

Thanks, OP!

I just ordered today and purchased the holiday gift set! I also got a 10% discount for it being my first order!!! VERY COOL!!!

I called OCT and the holiday gift set does include the 12 oz OCT and smaller cream rinse and shampoo. The only thing is you can't use the LHCF discount with the purchase of the Holiday Gift set. So, if you bought just the 12 oz OCT with the discount it's $51.26 before tax. The gift set is $54.95 before tax. I'm definitely getting the gift set...$3 bucks for the shampoo and cream rinse, yay!! :)

Thanks, OP!

I hope these aren't 'dumb' questions, but what's OCT? And, what is the LHCF discount????:look:

That's such a great deal!! I plan on starting OCT in Jan and was trying to justify spending 100 on the whole system, vs. getting the cell therapy. Thanks ladies!:grin:

Back