Did my Chin line determine growth??? (pic's incl)

tiffanyoneal

Attachments

• Wet and Wavy (May)and Twist (March) Comparison.JPG
    Wet and Wavy (May)and Twist (March) Comparison.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Tiff,

It is hard to tell if there is visible growth because in the older pic your hair is in twist and in the newer pic your hair is not braided at all.

It looks longer but, really I think the braids in the 1st pic made it look a little shorter than it really is.

Besides, these are comparisons within only a week or so, right? I cannot see much visible growth showing up in that little time anyway.

Are you using a growth aid or something? 6 days really is not a long enough time to catch a good growth comparison (with or without aids, IMO).
:)

Yup I am using MTG w/ peppermint oil and MN. Oh the pictures are just about 2 months apart. One is dated May 21 and the other March 16. I'll just wait until I take them out in June to do some real comparison pic's. LOL!

Last edited:
Okay, I really do need to take myself to bed. :lol: I messed those dates all up.

It looks like growth, though. I think it will be much easier to see from a photo if your hair was unbraided in both pics.

But, that was 2 months ago and you are using MTG - I am pretty sure you have lots of growth going on there. :)

OT - Why did someone put 1 star? I never get it when people do that sometimes.

Edited to add: And you are using MN, too?! Girl yes I know you have lots of growth with that mixure after 2 months. :) How much growth do you think you got in that time?

I know I am sleepy, it is day time over here in afghan. I made the mistake and put neck line on the pictures when I meant chin. Yup no more Strand comparison pictures for me. LOL! I will just wait until June to take em out...but I am so impatience.
Ummm about the star thing.. I dunno. Maybe all posts start off like that. I never paid it any attention. I wanna say I got 1 1/2 inches or two....but I better be quite until I take them all out. Thanks for responding... Good night to you sleepyhead :)

Wow!!!

Great progress, I definately see a difference. Keep up the good work girl.....I see our rating has jumped up to two stars.......................yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!..lol. Seriously good job girl! :party:

Back