Did I pick up the wrong CON???

Nola Darling

I've heard of Creme of Nature Conditioner on here so I bought some. It turned out to be the most drying conditioner I ever tried. I had to double check the bottle to make sure I didn't buy the shampoo. But it was the conditioner!!!

WTH?? I thought you guys said CON was the best??? I heard the ingredients chaged...did it change that much?

I never hear people talk about the condish, only the shampoo. So I don't know.

The shampoo formula has changed though so watch out for that.

I've heard of Creme of Nature Conditioner on here so I bought some. It turned out to be the most drying conditioner I ever tried. I had to double check the bottle to make sure I didn't buy the shampoo. But it was the conditioner!!!

WTH?? I thought you guys said CON was the best??? I heard the ingredients chaged...did it change that much?

Ohhhh... you must have bought the "reformulated" gunk. Was it in an orange bottle? The original CON was a shampoo and condish all-in-one that was awesome, but hard to find now. And they have this silicone/protein condish in a pink bottle that I thought was pretty good.

I've never used their Conditoner but I've used the shampoo (Green label) and it was very moisturizing. :yep:

Yeah they have a whole bunch now I stick with the green bottle one with the yellow cover, I havent tried any of their condishes...

Yeah they have a whole bunch now I stick with the green bottle one with the yellow cover, I havent tried any of their condishes...

OK, this is the one I saw in a fotki that I admire. I dunno if I could ever try the brand again though. It was terrible:nono:

OK, this is the one I saw in a fotki that I admire. I dunno if I could ever try the brand again though. It was terrible:nono:

I dont blame you if your hair doesnt like it get rid of it. my hair hates olive oil and 99.999999999% of people love it.....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shampoo with the red label, but as far as the conditioner, I've only used the kind with the purple label and I guess it was cool. No fireworks or anything though. Do what works best for your hair, but don't throw the beautiful baby out with the bath water: the poo is AWESOME :grin:

Last edited:
My hair hated the conditioner the original one but loves the shampoo.
I still see the conditioner at most of my local BSS.

The only time I used their condish I used the purple one. Its says nourishing or something. From what I can remember it works good...nothing to call home about though.

Missfadu, I'm not one to push products but Creme of Nature detangling/conditioning shampoo, green label, ultra moisturizing formula for dry, brittle or color-treated hair, is the ish. It is worth every single penny. You just bought the wrong product. I think you should give it a try (if you can find it).

The conditioner sucks. My hair tangled so badly with that crap. I figured out which one was the culprit when I washed my hair with the CON shampoo and skipped the conditioner. I didn't have any problems with detangling. Usually as soon as I got out of the shower it would be a tangled mess.

The leave-in gave me pretty good defintion, but my hair wasn't touchable. Plus it had that overwhelming "CON" smell. I didn't want anyone to get too near my head.

The shampoo is worth it, but the other stuff is only good for shaving.

I mix the conditioner and the poo to wash. The condidtioner alone (purple bottle) doesn't work very well on my hair but together they are great!

I wasn't impressed with that conditioner (the purple cap, right?) when I used it like 2 years ago. It was horrible. I felt like the shampoo was more 'conditioning' than the actual conditioner...

Back