Did I lose...

caress said:
my avatar, thread reminders, and my favorite threads? Is this permanent?

I think the only avatars now are the generic selected ones (not very Black Girl Friendly :-/) but I am sure we'll get the option to upload our own again soon. I hope.

dreemssold said:
(not very Black Girl Friendly :-/)
I thought it was just me.
23_1_63.gif

This kind of off topic: did I lose my ability to reply to ALL posts on ALL threads? I can't get a post on the Entertainment thread.

Chinagem said:
This kind of off topic: did I lose my ability to reply to ALL posts on ALL threads? I can't get a post on the Entertainment thread.

This is not good. My favourites are gone, I can't post replies, and this forum now looks - I'll stop there.

LB_Williams said:
This is not good. My favourites are gone, I can't post replies, and this forum now looks - I'll stop there.

the board is ugly now, i cant take the visuals, i dont think ill be posting unless it goes back to the same format. its hurtful to my eyes

honeydrop215 said:
the board is ugly now, i cant take the visuals, i dont think ill be posting unless it goes back to the same format. its hurtful to my eyes
I felt the same at first but for me it helped to use the drop-down menu at the very bottom left-hand side of the screen and choose "default Style." It makes it a lot less "visual." :)

...my avatar that I sweated days over trying to figure out how to get up is gone and I can't even remember how I got it up! I'm not happy over that...My favorites are gone....Some which I worry I won't find again! the new screen format hurts my eyes and I can't focus to find my way easily thru anything. sigh....I'm pretty frustrated right now...

Still a work in progress

I am sure nikos is still working on things. At least most of the boards are up again. Personally I love the new look but everyone is diffrent.

dreemssold said:
I think the only avatars now are the generic selected ones (not very Black Girl Friendly :-/) but I am sure we'll get the option to upload our own again soon. I hope.

PAHAHAHH! ....that had me...ROLLING. Ditto girl....Ditto...lol

Back