Did he burn my hair?????

Ladies just needing a little bit of help, I went to a new salon this past weekend, my cousin goes there so I decided to try it out. I will say that I'am in need of a relaxer, I think Im about 9 weeks post.but I didnt want to get one at this new place. So, I tell HIM how I want my hair done, he decides to blow dry, to get my roots straighter instead of setting my hair. Ok, so he does that and then starts to flat iron, he used a PRESSING COMB for my edges, I'am relaxed, I cant remember the last time I used a pressing comb. Anyway, overall he did an ok job. I get in the car to take one last look at my hair and I noticed in one spot, my edges are now BLONDE on the tips, does this mean he burnt my hair????

I'm natural but used to be relaxed. :look: Sounds burned to me.:nono:

Next time take control of the situation and say no. Sorry you had to go through this.

Yes, if the hair has turned blond/white its burned. I'm surprised it didn't fall off, thats what they do a lot of the time after they turn blond. Put some oil on the area for now and trim when you get a chance.

Gives a new meaning to your name :giggle:

Okay bad bad joke!! YEAH he burned your hair!! DANG!! You would think they would have better common sense with a license!! Lord! I'd ask for a refund!!

The hideous thing about it is that bum KNEW he burnt it and withheld telling you, as if you would've gotten all the way home and think it was something that probably happened in the car!!!

But to forgive is DIVINE, I would just never go back there....EVA:(

Back