Did flat twists on the front for the first time

danysedai

I was bored yesterday and watched a tutorial on youtube on flat twists. My hair is relaxed and flat ironed from last weekend ( I was supposed to be bunning:blush:). This is my first time doing flat twists. I think I could also do it in the back and do a bun on top, don't know:spinning:
My hair is a bit longer than SL,not APL yet (that's why I was bunning :yep: )
SORRY PICS ARE SO BIG, I REDUCED THEM ALREADY lol
DISCLAIMER: i HAVE A HUGE FOREHEAD :) that's why I empathize with Rihanna and Tyra lol)

DSCF8380.jpg

DSCF8380.jpg

DSCF8377.jpg

DSCF8381.jpg

Looks Good Dany!:thumbsup: You Did a Great Job! Your Hair is SOOOOOOOOOO Shiny! And Healthy Looking!

What did you use? Alfaparf?:giggle:

You are one of the few Posters that use that Stuff. I LOVE IT!:love: My Stash of it Continues to Grow.

Thanks!!
yes, Alfaparf Rigen shampoo and treatment and Alfaparf Semi di Lino serum on the back that's not twisted :)

But for the twists, I used Keracare wrap foam and Fantasia Gel

LOVE ALFAPARF!!!

Thanks!!
yes, Alfaparf Rigen shampoo and treatment and Alfaparf Semi di Lino serum on the back that's not twisted :)

But for the twists, I used Keracare wrap foam and Fantasia Gel

LOVE ALFAPARF!!!

You Get Mad Props from Me For That!:grin: It is such a Great High-End Quality Product.:drool:

I am hooked on the Rigen Treatment and the Real Creme. I also have the Seduction Luxury Masque, the Bamboo Reconstructor, The Linseed Karite Treatment and the Semi Di Lino Deep Conditioning Masque.

These look great! I still have not been able to master these yet.

And if you think you have a big forehead than you would think I am a mutant,which is exactly why I have not risked wearing mine. These look really nice on you though!:yep:

this is the YT video I followed, she explains it very well. After you finish the first row near the ear, roll till the ends and secure with a pin. Then do the second row rolling till the end, take the first rolled ends and tie them together, join both rolls (from the first and second row) and secure with a clip. do the next one, tie with what you have from the union of the first and the second, and roll. Again same thing with the 4 one (I did 8 in total)
here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdSzNCEMoXo

Thanks ladies!!
Today I put some coconut oil on the part that's not in the twists,did a french roll with hairpins and used a half wig to cover my ends. I separated a line of hair behind the knots of hair on top of my head,adjusted the half wig and then combed that line of my hair over the half wig to blend it better :)

Back