Did Brendita's Body Works Go Out Of Business???

Black Ambrosia

Years ago I purchased some great products from Brendita's but the PJ in me lead me in another direction. I looked for the site a couple of times in the past few days and the same message came up about it being down for maintenance. Her facebook and twitter accounts are gone. I sent an email but haven't received a response. It didn't bounce back. That's good, right?

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if Brendita's is closed or just down for maintenance and not on top of the social media accounts.

I searched the forum but all I saw were old product reviews.

With a name like that I don't doubt it. I never heard of this brand . It's a shame if the products were good .

She was a member here at one point. I guess her account was deactivated because you can't call it up anymore.

Try Google one more time. I found a phone number when I did an initial search as her business is registered within a short driving distance of me (North Bergen, NJ). I just wasn't able to cut and paste it here. But it's been about two years since there's been any mention of her products so my guess is that it's gone.

@mzteaze Thanks for the tip. I found the North Bergen, NJ phone number but there was no answer. I also found a LinkedIn listing for her as the owner of BBW but I don't have the kind of account where I can contact people I'm not connected to. I guess she's out of business. That LinkedIn account is probably outdated.
:cry3:

Yea I see all her youtube videos are gone too. Interesting... I remember wanting to try her products but thinking they were too high. I used to get her emails but I no longer use that email address. I can't help but wonder what happen.

Back