Did anyone solve the Mizani Mystery?

daviine

I ask because everytime I go to a BSS I check to see which version of the Mizani they have......and they all (so far)have the chemicalized version.

Has anyone gone to purchase this in an authorized store lately to see if they have the same thing?

ALso, does anyone have reviews comparing the two? I still have 1 1/2 bottles left. I don;t know if I'm willing to go out an a deep manhunt for bottles again like I did for this one.

I'm considering re-evaluating the KeraCare Humecto to replace it. I don't know yet though.

In one of the threads (there were sooo many!), someone mentioned getting a little bag of samples from a salon. The sample sized Moisturfuse had the chemical ingredients.
ohwell.gif
I doubt someone is bootlegging travel sized hair products...

They never responded to my e-mails, either.

Right---I forgot to mention that places where I used to get the herby have the chemicalized (is that a word?).

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah,

I solved it--by spending my money elsewhere
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It made me kinda mad, too. They were either lying or had some very uninformed employees answering the phone.

I had both versions at one point. (May still have the chemical one will have to check). Right now I def. do have the herby one.

I'm sticking to it because its the version used on me by my hairdresser which prompted me to want it so I made sure I got that same herby version. I've noticed the chemical version is more readily available though.

I used to be a BIG Mizani fan, used it for 6 yrs straight, was even a rep...my opinion changed when L'Oreal bought it and changed the formulas. I'm not saying its good or bad, just my opinion.
smile.gif

Alright Tekmommie!

Out with it
clap.gif
Why did they change the formula? Was it cheaper for them? Did they feel like most consumers wouldn't notice it? Tell it all girl. I won't tell--I promise. L'Oreal, Mizani, SoftSheen WHOEVER--will never know
wasntme.gif

and thanks in advance
smile.gif

LOL I honestly don't know why. I quit about 6 months before the deal became official. I could not represent a product that I didnt use or believe in...I also enjoyed working with AA's and a good quality product for our hair. L'Oreal aquired Softsheen-Carson which gave them Mizani as well as other lines.

They don't give out information...heck they don't even maintain the website right for Carson-Softsheen. ITS A DEAD LINK, WHAT IS THAT ABOUT!! Especially considering overall they have nice hightech website for L'Oreal AND all their other brand links work!!!
swearing.gif

I've noticed that most of "our" products don't have websites. And when they do, they aren't very good. Motions, Profectiv and ORS come to mind...

Well if anyone wants the herby version you can try Sky beauty supply in Junction Blvd(94thst and Roosevelt Ave) in Queens. They have the herby one as of 1 month ago. You can take the 7 there. But to be honest I don't trust any beauty supply that doesn't have a salon attached. I recently bought a Rusk invisible from a salon and embedded into the top was a warning basically saying don't buy this product if not from a salon because it was "unethically diverted".Personally the chemically one works better for me.

Well if anyone wants the herby version you can try Sky beauty supply in Junction Blvd(94thst and Roosevelt Ave) in Queens. They have the herby one as of 1 month ago. You can take the 7 there. But to be honest I don't trust any beauty supply that doesn't have a salon attached. I recently bought a Rusk invisible from a salon and embedded into the top was a warning basically saying don't buy this product if not from a salon because it was "unethically diverted".Personally the chemically one works better for me.

[ QUOTE ]
What are the ingredients in the new moisterfuse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingredients:

Behentrimonium Methosulfate
Cetearl Alcohol
Diazolidinyl Urea
Dimethicone Copolyolamine
Dimethiconol
Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate
Fragrance
Glycerin
Hydorlyzed Wheat Protein
Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Polyquaternium-37
PPG-1-Trideceth-6
Propylene Glycol Dicarprylate/Dicaprate
Stearyl dimethicone
Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate
Water F.I.L. code D1836/3

[ QUOTE ]
LOL I honestly don't know why. I quit about 6 months before the deal became official. I could not represent a product that I didnt use or believe in...I also enjoyed working with AA's and a good quality product for our hair. L'Oreal aquired Softsheen-Carson which gave them Mizani as well as other lines.

They don't give out information...heck they don't even maintain the website right for Carson-Softsheen. ITS A DEAD LINK, WHAT IS THAT ABOUT!! Especially considering overall they have nice hightech website for L'Oreal AND all their other brand links work!!!
swearing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That in itslef is a reason to stop using Mizani.....L'Oreal has some SERIOUS hightech websites and Mizani has ish.....

Also many of us were given the runaround when we tried to find out whether they had changed the formula. Just tell the truth!!!! But I guess I can't really front--while I don;t see myself using Mizani--I don't think I could ever stop using L'oreal-- (LUST, ANtiFrizz SMoothing Serum, Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment...
nono.gif

Back