DID ANYONE SEE KIMMAY'S ESSENCE MAG AD??? I guess I miss everything........

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[video=youtube;r7r3261DcV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7r3261DcV0[/video]

She mentioned it in this video..... did anyone miss Kimmay's Essence Magazine Ad?

Oh wow! I will have to look for it in the Nov issue. I'm surprised she wasn't in their Special Hot Hair issue. Congrats to her!!

oh, okay, I found it. It was way in the back on page 191 where they have the "where to buy" stuff, advertising Luv Naturals....not trying to knock her hustle, but I can find Goody products in a local drugstore and I don't need $20.00 headbands or pH balance strips.

Unless I missed another ad, this one is a business-card sized add with the LUV Naturals logo, the website, and it says "Hair Accessories and Education"

At the bottom, there is a yellow strip that says "Free Videos Online! Learn to grow & manage natural hair"

wonderful for her!!!
But from the vid, it makes it seem like the exposure in the magazine wud have been ummm more.

oh, okay, I found it. It was way in the back on page 191 where they have the "where to buy" stuff, advertising Luv Naturals....not trying to knock her hustle, but I can find Goody products in a local drugstore and I don't need $20.00 headbands or pH balance strips.

Unless I missed another ad, this one is a business-card sized add with the LUV Naturals logo, the website, and it says "Hair Accessories and Education"

At the bottom, there is a yellow strip that says "Free Videos Online! Learn to grow & manage natural hair"

wonderful for her!!!
But from the vid, it makes it seem like the exposure in the magazine wud have been ummm more.

Actually, I thought that her video was pretty accurate. She started out by stating that people may have come to her through her advertisement in Essence. She didn't make it sound like she was featured in it or something. :ohwell: That's just my perspective, though.

LOL! thank you so much sis....
That's what my lazy butt was trying to figure out.... what the add said

thanks everyone

My mom just brought home the mag and I found the ad no problem. I think it's great she's trying to branch out.

I just got my mag in the mail here is ad:
320fc438-8065-6de8.jpg

It's the LuvNaturals.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my mag in the mail here is ad:
320fc438-8065-6de8.jpg

It's the LuvNaturals.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OH MY GOD!!! YOUR IPHONE PICS ARE BETTER THAN MY CAMERA!!!! I REALLY NEED ONE NOW!

ANYONE KNOW IF IPHONES CAN BE USED ON OTHER NETWORKS???? SPRINT??? ANYWHERE???

[video=youtube;ZVfvejfDUiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfvejfDUiw[/video]

OH MY GOD!!! YOUR IPHONE PICS ARE BETTER THAN MY CAMERA!!!! I REALLY NEED ONE NOW!

ANYONE KNOW IF IPHONES CAN BE USED ON OTHER NETWORKS???? SPRINT??? ANYWHERE???

[video=youtube;ZVfvejfDUiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfvejfDUiw[/video]

I was just thinking the same thing lol.
Gadget diva: how many megapixels does ur iphone camera have?

Good for her! The ad space in Essence is crazy expensive. Even in the back! She must be doing very well w/ the store! Hopefully folks will read that far in, I usually don't make it to the back ads b/c its usually just a bunch wig sellers or psychics and stuff trying to sell readings. :lol: I picked up the November issue, though just to check her out this month:yep:

SN: The ad above it...:nono: Who does that?!?

Kind of a oxymoron... *le sigh* I feel she needed more pictures or something show off the BSB hair and ALOT more ladies would reply...Lol

SN: The ad above it...:nono: Who does that?!?

Kind of a oxymoron... *le sigh* I feel she needed more pictures or something show off the BSB hair and ALOT more ladies would reply...Lol

She def needs a better AD. Because I would never go to that site if i didnt know who she was which most ppl don't. Also, the logo looks cheap and childish, IMO. I actually like the Kinky Curly Ad. It shows a beautiful natural sister in a beautiful scenery. It caught my eye and that is what Ads are supposed to do.

Not knocking Kimmay though. I love what she's doing and what she stands for.

Back