Did anyone else have problems with Imperial Sales???

ttlayli

Okay so I ordered a pibbs (finally!), the 512 to be exact. This was on friday evening. I knew it prob wouldnt ship out until monday. Okay well it's Weds and my credit card has been charged, but as far as I know it has not been shipped yet. :wallbash: I emailed "tony" last night and I still havent heard back from him yet. Is he usually reliable or have you ladies had issues with him. This is the website:

http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html

I ordered my 514 back in January when the special was running - I didn't have any problems. In fact, Tony was very nice because when mine was shipped my visor was cracked and he quickly sent out a new one the next day. Have you tried sending him an email?

I ordered my 514 back in January when the special was running - I didn't have any problems. In fact, Tony was very nice because when mine was shipped my visor was cracked and he quickly sent out a new one the next day. Have you tried sending him an email?

I did actually. And I have heard nothing but good things about him, which is why I didnt mind ordering from him...

I did actually. And I have heard nothing but good things about him, which is why I didnt mind ordering from him...

Well I would give it until the end of the week - when I ordered mine it was just sent - no shipping email notification or anything. It usually takes about a week. Tony is a good guy and honest. If all else fails, I would call the store directly.

Back