Did anyone else have a strange dream last night?

Did any other Christians have a strange dream last night?

• Yes and I prayed before falling asleep

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Yes and I didn't pray before falling asleep

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No and I prayed before falling asleep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and I didn't pray before falling asleep

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

janiebaby

I had a strange dream last night. I don't really remember all the details but I know I'm feeling a little shook and a bit empty but I didn't feel like I was having a nightmare or anything but I wish I could say that it was a positive experience for sure.

I just saw RR's thread and I was wondering if any other Christians had a strange dream last night?

Also did you pray yesterday or last night before you fell asleep?

I had a strange dream last night. I don't really remember all the details but I know I'm feeling a little shook and a bit empty but I didn't feel like I was having a nightmare or anything but I wish I could say that it was a positive experience for sure.

I just saw RR's thread and I was wondering if any other Christians had a strange dream last night?

Also did you pray yesterday or last night before you fell asleep?

I did too... and it was about the Christianity forum and the members. I won't say what I dreamt about...but it was deep and caused me to be in intercession this morning, that is for sure.

I always pray before falling to sleep...:yep:

I pulled an all-nighter writing a paper and so I didn't go to bed until after 5 a.m. I just crawled into bed exhausted.... even though it took a minute for me to fall asleep....

It's funny that you posted this...I have had weird dreams the past two nights. The thing is, I can't remember them (I hate when that happens). I just woke up with a feeling.

YES, I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT - I'VE BEEN HAVING STRANGE DREAMS LATELY. IN THE PAST WEEK I'VE HAD ABOUT FOUR. I SAID A PRAYER BEFORE GOING TO BED. AT FIRST I WAS THINKING MY DREAMS MEANT SOMETHING BECAUSE ONE OF THEM CAME TRUE; BUT NOW THE DREAMS ARE SO RANDOM, I DUNNO.

Funny you posted this…I was going to post something similar about a week ago. I don’t remember anything that I dreamed last night, but about a week ago I had dreams that I remembered for about four nights in a row. Each dream was about someone that I’m close to or used to be close to and with each dream I felt like God was trying to tell me something. I usually pray before I go to bed and the nights that I had the dream I remember asking God to speak to me and that my heart was open. The first night I dreamt about a person who I used to consider my best friend. She was my maid of honor when I got married. In my dream she got in engaged. This is the third time I dreamt about her getting engaged so I know that it is going to happen soon if it hasn’t already. The thing is I haven’t spoken to her in a year and a half. Another dream was about my application for nursing school. I dreamt that the office of admissions was missing one of my transcripts. A few days later I happened to check my email and low and behold they really were missing one of my transcripts.

It's funny that you posted this...I have had weird dreams the past two nights. The thing is, I can't remember them (I hate when that happens). I just woke up with a feeling.

I know what you mean. I had an interesting dream (I can't remember it at all now :sad:) just that I didn't want to wake up from the dream when my alarm went off. Then again.......... I like to snooze, so who really know except God.

I did too... and it was about the Christianity forum and the members. I won't say what I dreamt about...but it was deep and caused me to be in intercession this morning, that is for sure.

I always pray before falling to sleep...:yep:

NW, this happened to me last night :yep: I won't into specifics. Yes I pray before going to bed.

me too :ohwell: I hate when that happens. All I remember was it was some sort of bible era war or battle, but I'm sure its because I spent majority of the day listening to bible tapes and it was in my subconcious

and I always make sure to worship with my son before we go to sleep

I've had some weird dreams...only one could I make any sense of but I think it was an answer to something on my mind. The others I can't fully remember but looking at how my dreams normally are...it wasn't right

I did. I had a strange dream about getting married to a man that I've been friends with for years, that I'm not talking to anymore. It really suprised me...the whole time I was dreaming I was like NOOOO! It was strange, and I did pray before sleeping.

Back