Devil attacking me :(

Kayanna1212

Why is that the devil is putting thoughts in my head saying i shouldn't believe in God they just come up in my head :( and i love and believe in God in my heart and in my soul ladies i dont no what to do..Do you think i should go back to church this sunday?
Or What help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Not only should you go to church but start praising and praying to God for being who he is. Open the bible to Psalms and start reading...

My pastor us a testimony of when he was young. He had a very good children but the devil would suggest that he kill himself. He was sucidial at one point. He says satan knows where you are going and he will mess with you to stop that. God had great thhings in store for John Jenkins and sucuide would have definitely halted that. He also said the times in his life where Satan had the most influence is when he wasnt consistently in prayer and reading the word.

I notice the exact same thing. I do and think stupid things when I slack off.

Why is that the devil is putting thoughts in my head saying i shouldn't believe in God they just come up in my head :( and i love and believe in God in my heart and in my soul ladies i dont no what to do..Do you think i should go back to church this sunday?
Or What help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

1. The devil is doing that because THAT'S HIS JOB!!!! And he puts his ALL into his job....

...but the Lord has given us the strategies to defeat the devil.

2. My very dear mentor, my pastor's wife, told me this about the devil: whatever he says, the opposite is true because he is a liar and the father of lies. So just like someone would try to convince you the sky is green but you KNOW the sky is blue, so it is with the devil: do the OPPOSITE of what the devil is planting into your mind. He says you shouldn't believe in God, then you should BELIEVE GOD even stronger and demonstrate your belief and your faith by praising the Lord, reminding yourself and the devil who the Lord is TO YOU: Your life, your health, your strength, your healer, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lord, Creator of all, Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end, savior of the world, your redeemer, your protector, your defender, your advocate, and so on and so on....

Make it personal! Repeat your joy in the Lord! Remember those times when the Lord brought you out of a messy situation! Remember when the Lord healed your body, your mind.... Remember way back when you thought life was over and you found out that with God, all things are possible!

Whatever the devil says, do the opposite. If the devil is trying to seduce you to stay home, that means you should be at church BEFORE the church doors open!
icon7.gif

Isaiah 26:3: "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee...."

Peace....

Back