DevaCurl B'Leave in

Proudpiscean

Anyone using this.......and how do you like it? I'm thinking about trying it out because I am transitioning and trying to find staples.

IngredientsAqueous Extracts of: Achilea Millefolium, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus, Humulus Lupulus (Hops), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Glycerin, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyldibroma Glutaronitrile, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

I have it, it's "ok". It has the consistency of a gel. Very light and weightless/water based.

I like the fact that it's water-based, I figure I could seal it in with kemi oyl. I think I'll try it and see if I like.

Surprised to find threads on it here on the forum..bought today. I wet my left braid with water, my right braid with B'leave In to see the difference. The Deva Curl flattened out the roots more than the water side; root curl pattern not as pronounced. No yeah or boo as yet.

Back