DevaCare Products

glamazon386

Anybody here use this line of products? I purchased the sample sizes of the No Poo, One Condition and Angelle. I like the Poo and the Con so far. Not sure about the Gel. I bought the Leave In today so we'll see how that works out. Doesn't anybody else use these products? If so, which ones and how did you like them? TIA....

Anybody here use this line of products? I purchased the sample sizes of the No Poo, One Condition and Angelle. I like the Poo and the Con so far. Not sure about the Gel. I bought the Leave In today so we'll see how that works out. Doesn't anybody else use these products? If so, which ones and how did you like them? TIA....

Hey Glamazon! :wave:

This line is in my rotation. I like the No Poo and the One Condition. These products really helped me thru the winter months. They always leave my hair soft and fresh smelling. However, I have not tried any of the styling products. I have heard great things about "Set it Free". Curlynikki, over on Naturally Curly raves about this product and her hair looks great. You can find the her recommendation on the 4a board.

HTH

Hey Glamazon! :wave:

This line is in my rotation. I like the No Poo and the One Condition. These products really helped me thru the winter months. They always leave my hair soft and fresh smelling. However, I have not tried any of the styling products. I have heard great things about "Set it Free". Curlynikki, over on Naturally Curly raves about this product and her hair looks great. You can find the her recommendation on the 4a board.

HTH

Hi! :wave: Thanks.... I'll check over there. Anybody else?

All I kno about them is that theyre allegedly sulfate free. Id be intrestetd in knowing too

i have the no poo
i've only used it once so far
but i really liked it.

i'm going to use it again tonight, actually.

i love devacare, not crazy about the orange creamsicle smell, but its sooooo moisturizing. Like it much better than the devacurl products. I have used the no poo and one condition and will definitely use again:yep::grin:

Deva B'Leave-in only....really not the greatest leave in while cornrowed but does OK for moisture at my temples and nape. I'll keep it to use once I release the cornrows then seriously shampoo to see if it 'pops' my root curls.
P.S. The scent is fantastic!

Last edited:
I didn't realize how much I loved the OneC (DevaCurl) until I ran out :sad:.

For regular conditioning and co-washes, it's great. It made a difference in the softness of my hair when using a gel styler. But when I ran out and had to go back to a cheapie conditioner for a co-wash, I could tell the difference in the immediate dry feeling.........

I would like to purchase the liter size of the conditioner, but I can't stomach the $30+ just yet....one day maybe.

I've tried Angell (DevaCurl) and I love the smell of it. It works almost like any other gel, though. Nice while it lasted.

I absoloutely love both the Devacurl and Devacare OneC.

I have tried the Set it Free and I must say, I think it's more for those with fine hair. My hair is not fine and I require too much to pay so much for such a small bottle.

I also really have nothing but great things to say about Low Poo. It's left my hair clean, but not stripped.

I have only high praises for the DevaCare NoPoo (I use the No Fade for colored hair). It doesn't leave my hair stripped like sulfate shampoo (it doesn't contain any sulfate). If I need to clarify to remove buildup then I'll use apple cider vinegar or baking soda mixture.

I like the No Poo, the One Condition is not for me and I hate the gel. The No Poo is a nice alternative to shampoo. I can typically use it 2-3 times in a row before I have to use a shampoo that lathers again. This has helped me because my hair is naturally dry and after a couple of weeks of using the No Poo instead of shampoo, my hair was better moisturized, didn't get dry as fast between shampoos and I have fewer split ends.

One Condition didn't do anything special for me and I didn't like the way my hair felt with it. The gel left my hair dry and crackly and I couldn't find a way to use it that left my hair nice -- it didn't work well for slicking my hair back into a ponytail. it made my wash-n-go look frizzy and busted. I've tried adding oil to it and conditioner but it nothing works. I just can't figure out the gel and need to toss it.

Back