Detroit Ladies

JamericanGurl

Today while in SW Detroit I found a Dominican Beauty Supply.

It is located on W. Vernor and Central. I went inside and she carries alot and this weekend is expanding her line. She was very nice!

Beauty Supplies & Gifts
7946 W Vernor Hwy
Detroit, MI 48209

(313) 843-3370

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Just posting this b/c I didn't want anyone to go over looking for this addy or calling this number like I did today. The info posted is actually the old location and phone number that I posted some time ago. The place is now called RM Beauty Supply, 313.346.2978. It's in the 7600 block of Vernor (couldn't really find the actual street addy) but the nearest cross street is Central. It's actually right next to a Fire Bird Gas Station. You can still exit @ Springwells from I-75 S, just turn right and cross Central. The store is on the opposite side of the street. If u hit Livernois you've long passed it.

This new location is much smaller than her last and apparently there was a fire recently b/c they had no lights and it was a bit rank. Didn't stop me tho from stocking up. Alot of the old stuff is missing but now she carries the Silicon Mix line and Alter Ego. ;)

sengschick said:
Just posting this b/c I didn't want anyone to go over looking for this addy or calling this number like I did today. The info posted is actually the old location and phone number that I posted some time ago. The place is now called RM Beauty Supply, 313.346.2978. It's in the 7600 block of Vernor (couldn't really find the actual street addy) but the nearest cross street is Central. It's actually right next to a Fire Bird Gas Station. You can still exit @ Springwells from I-75 S, just turn right and cross Central. The store is on the opposite side of the street. If u hit Livernois you've long passed it.

This new location is much smaller than her last and apparently there was a fire recently b/c they had no lights and it was a bit rank. Didn't stop me tho from stocking up. Alot of the old stuff is missing but now she carries the Silicon Mix line and Alter Ego. ;)
Is that what happened? I went by there on Monday and the glass at the front door was broken. I thought they had a robbery?
Sorry for posting the wrong addy. The place I went to said Gift shop and it was on the corner and next to a restaurant. But it's probably the same place. Because you just described the aftermath of what I saw on Monday

Thanks for the correction!

JamericanGurl said:
Is that what happened? I went by there on Monday and the glass at the front door was broken. I thought they had a robbery?
Sorry for posting the wrong addy. The place I went to said Gift shop and it was on the corner and next to a restaurant. But it's probably the same place. Because you just described the aftermath of what I saw on Monday

Thanks for the correction!
There's a bunch of stuff on the awning, but finally a real name. It's the same place u went to b/c the original addy is actually next to that Al Wissam joint (heading the opposite direction on Vernor). There's is a restaurant in this block and a barber shop next door.

Maybe they broke the glass to get to the fire. I think they're going to have to close for a little bit to get everything back in order. The ceiling in the front was totally torn out and the mold is setting in. :ohwell: I gave my donation tho. :yep:

Bump The store has since relocated to 7640 W. Vernor the number is still 313.346.2978. It's the first store front on corner of Vernor and Central next the the gas station.

Bet. I was wondering where all the Dom. products were in the D. I need to get me sum of that silicon mix. Thanks you da best!

Back