Detangling Conditioners with great slip

lonei

Hi ladies

So my beloved Porosity Control has changed the formula and it is awful on my hair along with Nexus Ensure Detangling Conditioner. Does anyone have any good alternatives for effortless detangling to be used mainly as a final rinse or mixed with my Keracare Humecto/Restorative Mask and possible as the step straight after I wash out my relaxer?

Thanks ladies

God bless

If you're using KeraCare I don't see why you would need another one. KeraCare is awesome and provides great slip, at least to me it does. If you want something inexpensive how about Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner or on the salon side Design Essentials Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner? My hair responds extremely well to both of these, in fact I make a cocktail with both of these mixed with KeraCare, put on a conditioning cap, do some house work and when I rinse, let's just say a sistah needs a cigarette!

For the Porosity Contol try John Frieda Clear Glaze.

For the detangler try Paul Mitchel The Detangler. Or the Sally's knock off.

If you're using KeraCare I don't see why you would need another one. KeraCare is awesome and provides great slip, at least to me it does. If you want something inexpensive how about Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner or on the salon side Design Essentials Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner? My hair responds extremely well to both of these, in fact I make a cocktail with both of these mixed with KeraCare, put on a conditioning cap, do some house work and when I rinse, let's just say a sistah needs a cigarette!

Yes Motions Moisture Plus conditioner in the tub is what my stylist recommended years ago. It is my secondary conditioner, but soon will be my primary one. The tub price is nice, too--80 ounces for $19.95. (It used to be $17.95.) It can be doctored up or used alone.

Thanks ladies. As usual all the good products are not available in the UK. Trader Joe reviews sound great. I have used motions in the past, may go back. Thanks x

Have you tried French Perm Stabilizer Plus? People seem to love it and it does a lot of the same things Roux Porosity Control would do:

All-purpose after-rinse to stabilize hair's acidity level. Returns hair to it's natural pH level after relaxing, perming or other chemical service. Absorbs deep into the cuticle for the most effective results. Hair doesn't feel oily and makes combing and styling easier and less damaging to the hair.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-neutralizer/SBS-105142,default,pd.html

My go to detangling condish is Pantene Relaxed and Natural in the brown bottle. It works super well on my natural hair (when I was relaxed it was just ok). I also like Nourish spa. Tee tree tingle is meh to me compared to Nourish spa. Silicon Mix (dominican condish) also worked well. VO5 moisture milks were good too and cheap!

Back