Desperate for a Moisturizing DC

ANUBIS

Hey Ladies Im in a protein overload funk that i need to get out of and my UBH DC is either not doing the trick or my hair was so damaged when i started back on my HHJ that its taking FOREVER to recover....Im using heat only when i DC under my heat cap attachment, moisturizing with tha Juice 2-3 times daily and covering my hair at night (keepin it simple) but i still have a few broken hairs on my hand after i apply my moisturizer that is really starting to make me irritated. Im thinking that I should try a hardcore DC session with a product with little to no protein that I can either buy at the store or Sally's...nothing online im too impatient to wait (lol) anyone have any ideas? I went out last night and bought Aussie Deeeeep but im afraid to try it as i read somewhere that it has protein in it and didnt want to make my problem worse. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Does Kenra Moisturizing have protein? I see Kenra around here at the Walmart Salon.

How about a Paul Mitchell product? Or biolage? Available at JC Penney.

If you have a Whole Foods nearby, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner is reeeeally good and super moisturizing.

You can go simple, aloe Vera gel and oils=great simple moisture

Or there are a number wonderful moisture DCs:
Joico moisture recovery balm
Joico intense hydrator
Nexus had a nice moisturizing DC
Will come back if I can think of others. But aloe Vera and oils are my current go to.

+1 for Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and Joico Moisture Recovery Balm/Lotion.

Also Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm = awesomeness in a bottle.

Silk Elements conditioners are very, very good.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa, GVP version of Humectress(get it at Sally's) or Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner. Those are 3 good ones :)

Back