Design Essentials

ms_kenesha

My hair stylist uses Design Essentials HERBAL COMPLEX 4 on my hair after she roller sets my hair and puts it in between my roller parts and rubs some in her palm and applies it to my hair, she then wraps my hair. I didn't know what she was using until recently because her jar had the words worn off of it and I never asked, but last weekend I saw what she was using.

What I want to know is does anyone else use this and know what's in it? I plan on buying some this week.

TIA /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
elite_chiq said:
i gotta buy that!, btw allandra what is ur regime?

[/ QUOTE ]
Click on my name, and you'll see my web site (which contains my regimen). BTW, I don't use this product. I was just looking it up for Kenesha.

Kenesha,

I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread hon. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was looking into this last week!

The new stylist that I will be going to for my next touch up says that she will be using the sensitive scalp relaxer on me so I went to see what products my local beauty supply stocks. Honestly, I was disappointed because it seemed as though most of thier products contain mineral oil (high on the list)./images/graemlins/nono.gif If memory serves correctly the herbal complex did as well.

However, the hairstylist claims that it is a very, very good line...so I dunno
/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Julia said:
I was looking into this last week!

The new stylist that I will be going to for my next touch up says that she will be using the sensitive scalp relaxer on me so I went to see what products my local beauty supply stocks. Honestly, I was disappointed because it seemed as though most of thier products contain mineral oil (high on the list)./images/graemlins/nono.gif If memory serves correctly the herbal complex did as well.

However, the hairstylist claims that it is a very, very good line...so I dunno
/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Julia,

I was wondering if it had a lot of mineral oil or petroleum in it, but since I'll strictly be using it on my hair I don't really have a prob. with those ingredients, esp. since it works so great on my roller wraps when my stylist does them.

Speaking of D.E., I started going back to a salon some weeks ago. My stylist tried Design Essentials LO-LYE relaxer in my hair and I loved it. I don't see it anywhere on the websites though. It has shea butter in it and other moisturizing things. It doesn't come in a MILD, REGULAR or SUPER strength.

She said it works more like a texturizer and because it's lo-lye of course it's not as harsh.

I was a Motions girl for several years before the switch.

[ QUOTE ]
pmichael52172 said:
Speaking of D.E., I started going back to a salon some weeks ago. My stylist tried Design Essentials LO-LYE relaxer in my hair and I loved it. I don't see it anywhere on the websites though. It has shea butter in it and other moisturizing things. It doesn't come in a MILD, REGULAR or SUPER strength.

She said it works more like a texturizer and because it's lo-lye of course it's not as harsh.

I was a Motions girl for several years before the switch.

[/ QUOTE ]
bump

Back