Design Essentials Relaxer....Ordered on ebay??

tocthesunrise

I love all DE hair products but haven't been able to get my hands on the relaxer (currently using Vitale...like it...like it a lot...but the DE worked better for me...anyway....)

I saw the DE relaxer posted on ebay. Wondering if anyone has ordered the relaxer online, on ebay and if so how was the experience. Was the product what you expected?

BTW I'm at work and can't post the link to the ebay site...but I will soon.

TIA!!

Did it, loved it... go for it!

That's in a nutshell. I've posted this exact same thing a few times to people and here's one of my copied responses.
----------------------
I stopped going to my stylist who used it on me. She kept telling me that I couldn't get it unless I had a license which in her way meant, "I won't buy it for you".

Designessentials.com doesn't sell it online anymore (at least when I was trying) and I was desperate so I took a chance and bought mine off of Ebay. I'm so glad I did and when I run out I will continue to buy it from one particular seller.

I got a 4 lb tub for $46 - that's including s&H and my touch ups at the salon were $70. When I run out of my other 'poo and 'con products I'll convert over to DE completely. The seller I purchased from was http://cgi.ebay.com/Design-essential...QQcmdZViewItem

It was quick, professional and they were very good at responding to my questions.
----------------------------

Hope this helps.

I tried to go to the link, but I couldnt get in. Is this seller still selling the relaxer? I really would love to order Design Essentials. I've been wanting to try this relaxer because I think that Affirm is thinning my hair out.

I tried to go to the link, but I couldnt get in. Is this seller still selling the relaxer? I really would love to order Design Essentials. I've been wanting to try this relaxer because I think that Affirm is thinning my hair out.

Sorry so late to answer. Yes, they still sell the relaxer and all versions too - time release, lo-lye w/ shea butter, etc. See the correct link given by tocthesunrise. You won't be disappointed.

Did it, loved it... go for it!

That's in a nutshell. I've posted this exact same thing a few times to people and here's one of my copied responses.
----------------------
I stopped going to my stylist who used it on me. She kept telling me that I couldn't get it unless I had a license which in her way meant, "I won't buy it for you".

Designessentials.com doesn't sell it online anymore (at least when I was trying) and I was desperate so I took a chance and bought mine off of Ebay. I'm so glad I did and when I run out I will continue to buy it from one particular seller.

I got a 4 lb tub for $46 - that's including s&H and my touch ups at the salon were $70. When I run out of my other 'poo and 'con products I'll convert over to DE completely. The seller I purchased from was http://cgi.ebay.com/Design-essential...QQcmdZViewItem

It was quick, professional and they were very good at responding to my questions.
----------------------------

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info are you self relaxing now? I have heard great things about the DE lo-lye relaxer

For the ladies who purchased Design Essentials relaxer from ebay, have any of you ever questioned the seller about how he/she is authorized to sell authentic, professional, chemical products to those without a cosmetology license? If so, what was the response? Just curious.

Back