Design Essentials Moisture Retention Shampoo ingredients

RubyWoo

Can someone please post the ingredients for the old formula (white bottle) Design Essentials Moisture Retention shampoo? I would greatly appreciate it! TIA;)!

water, trideceth-7 carboxylic acid, disodium cocomphodipropionate, glycol stearate, polyquaternium-10, wheat germ oil, pantherol, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, Medthlcholoro, Sothia-zolirone, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C blue #1.

I used the new one today and I tried something new, so I can not tell the difference. The new one has the bad sulfate in it.

water, trideceth-7 carboxylic acid, disodium cocomphodipropionate, glycol stearate, polyquaternium-10, wheat germ oil, pantherol, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, Medthlcholoro, Sothia-zolirone, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C blue #1.

I used the new one today and I tried something new, so I can not tell the difference. The new one has the bad sulfate in it.

Thank you sooooo much sweetpea99. I really appreciate it. So you think the old version and the new version work the same? I tried the new one and I love it! However, I didn't know it was the new forumula until supergirl made a post about it last week. The reason I bought it in the first place is because at the time, I believed it to be sulfate free and got great reviews on here. The pj in me is tempted to purchase the old formula just to see if I'm missing out:look:.

Also, to anyone that has used the old and the new version of DE Moisture Retention, did you notice a major difference between the 2 with respect to results?

Last edited:
I noticed and other people noticed when my stylist started using this shampoo (or products), but I really liked the old formula. Gurl I was out at like 7:30 this morning trying to find a salon, that may have had the old bottles! LOL! I couldn't find it so I went with the new; when I got home I immediately compared the ingredients, After using it I couldn't really tell a dramtic difference. If you can find the old try it and see for yourself. If you like the shampoo you really should try the stimulations moisturizing conditioner.

I noticed and other people noticed when my stylist started using this shampoo (or products), but I really liked the old formula. Gurl I was out at like 7:30 this morning trying to find a salon, that may have had the old bottles! LOL! I couldn't find it so I went with the new; when I got home I immediately compared the ingredients, After using it I couldn't really tell a dramtic difference. If you can find the old try it and see for yourself. If you like the shampoo you really should try the stimulations moisturizing conditioner.

LOL! I hear ya. I may just go ahead and get the old formula. I just have to see if the place I want to order from is the old formula. Anyhow, thank you for the review and for responding :)!

Back