Design Essentials- Leave in Moisture?

LongTimeComing

So I am switching to the Design Essentials line- I've got the shampoo, conditioner, leave in. But I need something to put on my hair before( or maybe after) I rollerset it.

I plan on rolling it, drying under a hood, then wrapping every night. Anybody tried the DE hairdress? Or who has tried the Elasta QP Recovery? I like the KeraCare line too, anything out of that line anyone can recommend?

TIA

I just used the Therapeutics Leave-in and Joico serum to rollerset last night and it was very nice :grin: It's the only DE product that my hair doesn't hate right now. I even ignored the extra perfume-y scent this time :rolleyes:

My BFF uses the Silk essentials serum on her hair. She loves it and says it's the only DE product that can touch her hair (other than the relaxer). Maybe you could try that out.

I use the Therapeutic Leave-in, too. That's what I've been using as a moisturizer for a year or more. If you just want a recommendation for wet hair before rollersetting, I use the KeraCare Leave-In Conditioner. KeraCare and Mizani both have good hairdresses for your hair once dry. HTH!

You asked a/b the DE Hairdress too. I have it and use it sometimes. In comparison to the keracare one, I like DE better. It's more lightweight to me.

Back