Design Essentials Haul

CurleeDST

Major haul of Design Essentials products which consists of Stimulations conditioner, natural shampoo and conditioner, therapeutix and curl stretch defining cream.

Guess how much all of this cost me?

Attachments

• District 4-20110811-00009.jpg
    District 4-20110811-00009.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 150
LOLOL! Total cost = $24 and some change. There is some 50% off sale today at Empire Beauty School in Owings Mills, MD on Reisterstown Road. I think that must be 50% off of a wholesale price or something.

I just kept adding because it was so cheap. They did not have the edge control which I could have gotten for $2 bucks!

Man I whipped my money out so quickly when she said that. I would have thought she made a mistake if she had not taken close to 10 minutes ringing my stuff up. She kept counting the quantity, counting on the screen, checking the prices..and ultimately said - "Boy you made a killing today".

I quickly grabbed my bag and was like "YEAH!!!"

LOLOL! Total cost = $24 and some change. There is some 50% off sale today at Empire Beauty School in Owings Mills, MD on Reisterstown Road. I think that must be 50% off of a wholesale price or something.

I just kept adding because it was so cheap. They did not have the edge control which I could have gotten for $2 bucks!

That's pretty darn good

This was an awesome deal. You should have gotten 2 of each, then have a raffle and say that I won.:lol:

hahahaha! I almost said $20 bucks!:grin::lachen: .... Good for you girl! get ur PJ on! :spinning: :yep: :grin:

Where do I send my $ for the supersized Stimulations Conditioner.That is my fave right now. Do they have any Wave By Design Products? Dang I have fam up there & I know the area a little but my fam would probably think I was off if I called asking them to go tracking down some hair products for me.

Message me and tell me what you want. I can go by tomorrow to pick up the items. I do not know the totals in advance b/c they didn't have a price list but we can work it out if people are serious about purchasing.

Were they selling the relaxers too? My ebay hook up says he won't be selling the relaxer anymore just when I wanted to try it:ohwell:

I appreciate how reasonably priced DE haircare is...

I had a wash and set, manicure, bought 3 products(poo, leave in and setting lotion) and only was out of pocket $58 bucks... much less then I was expecting.

Back