Design Essentials --- Cut my hair

leona2025

Does anyone use this brand? I went to get my hair trimmed yesterday, but I decided to get it cut into a style. My hair was really shedding and breaking when I went in and she did a recontructor on my hair left me under the dryer for like 45 minutes and my hair hasn't shed since. Usually I find some broken pieces when I comb. None. I was scared she would have to take a few inches off the back, but she said my ends weren'y really bad and she only trimmed them lightly. The style was so cute for about 1 hour and then I tried to wrap it, lol. Every curl is gone. So the pictures in the gray shirt are when I came from the salon and the pictures in the blue one was me trying to recurl it. I love the cut. I think I can rollerset this.

frontview2.jpg
frontview.jpg
backview.jpg

frontview4.jpg
Frontview3.jpg
backview2.jpg
Sideview1.jpg

your hair is cute--- i was shocked at the first two pics; thinking, she better not have cut all that hair!! :lachen:

but what are you asking? :grin:

I don't use DE, but that is a cute style.
And you had a stylist that wasn't scissor happy....what are the odds? lol

I use to use DE it was good especially the wrap lotion, I have not use it since 2000.
BTW your hair looks beautiful!!

Lol after I looked at the pictures I took I realized they looked like I had cut it and I said I'll post these 1st. I feel like I got a short cut without having to loose to much length. Thanks for the compliments. For some reason I got the impression that my husband doesn't like it. I think I'm loving the DE recontructor. I need it in my life. Nothing has stopped my shedding and breakage so quick, but I guess I'll see how it is for the next few days.

I use Design Essentials relaxer regular lye strength. I think it's too strong for my fine strands so I will be switching to the mild one when I purchase it again:yep:. I really like this relaxer and will be switching between this and Mizani Butter Blend because they are gentle on my hair.

Back