Design Essentials 6 in 1 Reconstructor?help...

Leslie_C

Does anyone have a whole bottle of this stuff and can you tell me the ingredients? I found this stuff a year or so ago when my hair was in its worst shape ever and I used to to nurse my hair back to health. I had damaged color treated hair that was coming out in chunks, I had it cut down to nearly nothing and then started using this product every week for a while and then every other week. I wore a hairpiece until it grew out again. but this stuff really helped. the problem is its only supposed to be sold to professionals so I only have some 2 oz sample bottles of it, and it doesnt list the ingredients. does anyone know? Im trying to figure if its a good protein conditioner(heavy or light?) and if it should be used alone or with another conditiner. Also Im wondering it it compares to Nexxus Emergencee. Im dealing with some breakage and shedding and want to know if this is good enough or if I need something stronger.

These are its claims...
"....an intense multifunction formula that performs in unison to:
1. Fill Broken Hair Fiber: Highly refined conditioning properties affix to the hair shaft and fill in broken or damaged areas of the hair fiber-retexturrizes and revitalizes the hair shaft...

2. Stop Hair Breakage: Penetrating action of multiple conditioners strengthen and increase the pliability to protect hair from breaking. Conditioners blend to condition the scalp and retard hair shedding.

3.Conditions: Substansive conditioners combine to moisturize, soften, and detangle. Evens porosity and refines hair texture.

4. PH balanced: Tightens the cuticle and restores the hair to its normal PH.

5. Magnify Shine: Unique blend of conditioners alleviate dryness and lubricates the scalp. Seals in Moisture and imparts high gloss shine.

6. Builds volume: Sum of total effect creates resillant. spirited hair with volumous body.

Hey I use all of their products..................You could go to their website: designessentials.com
They have an 800 # and I would call the lab and get one of their reps to give you the information you need:)

Back