Design Essential Relaxer Lo-Lye

McQuay30

Have anyone gotten bone-straight hair with this relaxer?? Wondering because my stylist can leave it on my hair for about 20 to 25 minutes and my hair will still have a tex-laxed appearance.

Actually, my hair stylist used a Design Essentials relaxer on my hair in May 2009 and my hair did not come out as straight as it normally does when she uses an Affirm relaxer. So this past relaxer I requested that she use the Affirm relaxer and needless to say my hair came out silky straight. With that being said I do not recommend Design Essentials relaxer.

My stylist uses this relaxer in my hair, and it's so straight it always seems overprocessed. It burns the heck out of my scalp, but it's the only relaxer that keeps me from being underprocessed. I do not plan on using it again, though. I'll probably try something a little milder for my hair.

My stylist uses this relaxer in my hair, and it's so straight it always seems overprocessed. It burns the heck out of my scalp, but it's the only relaxer that keeps me from being underprocessed. I do not plan on using it again, though. I'll probably try something a little milder for my hair.

She uses the lo-lye on your hair?

Back