Describe your latest hairstyle or trend.

QueenNefi

Describe your latest hairstyle.

I noticed the ballerina bun is all over the place and it makes me wonder... What's your latest style, trend, hairdo and/or hair don't?

Picture are a plus.

Last edited:
I am really feeling twistouts! I really love them!

Unfortunatly, I have to go back to bunning for the winter:ohwell:. But I will be back at them in the spring.

I don't have hair don'ts. I do know I don't care for weave like I use to.

This was my look last night. Ballerina bun with marley hair.

Attachments

• image-785555967.jpg
    image-785555967.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1766607678.jpg
    image-1766607678.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 98
i love high buns, but with shrinkage it's too much effort. today was wash day and i tried ponytail banding. i can tell its gotten rid of the frizz (havent taken it down yet), but it probably won't help that much with the shrinkage :sad: im almost bsl, but shrinkage has me up to sl. i need to figure out what i can do at this length.

High buns.

There was a high bun thread around here and I tried it. I've been hooked ever since! :yep:

Im usually a bunner but I'm trying styles similar to milk braids and halo twist. It puts less strain on my hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

image-2178889921.jpg

Updo with twists using hair combs. Looking a bit rough in this pic, but it saw the tutorial on YT, it's very easy to do and looks good. I've been getting tons of compliments.

Mid and low buns with different types of tools and accessories, halo African (sometimes referred to as French) braids or cornrows/weaving. I like messy high buns, but sleek ones don't look good on me.

Wigs.. curly, wavy, straight, short, meduim, long.. lol.. im an addict! Great protective style..

Chile my buns are all over the place. High, low, side, middle part, side part, no part, braid, twist, swoop....:spinning: :lachen:

I just love buns!

I'm newly natural so I've been enjoying Bantu knot out 'fros and braid/twist outs. Now that my hair has grown longer it won't stand up in front like it used to, so I guess it's going to be all twist and braid outs. I want to try a chunky twist out on stretched/straightened hair like this:

http://youtu.be/6t8FzRC1Umo

Last edited:
Mine are two strand twists all day every day! Lately though, in between breaks when I straighten my hair I've been wearing Bantu knot outs.

My hair don'ts are:

Weaves. The two times I tried them my hair thinned out terribly.
Wigs because no matter what I do my edges end up coming out.

im hiding my hair lately. trying to use nice scarves that go with my clothes. wish i was better at tying them in different ways. ive been baggying/ghe'ing underneath. hair in twists.

Twist out bun using a banana clip. Braid outs put into a bun.

I'm trying to decide my NYE hairstyle. I want something that grabs the male attention.

i was always into curls or drawn up styles but i ventured into braidouts and twistouts but hopefully when i do my relaxer this weekend i can get myself to so straight styles and go back to a hump and a ponytail or even attempt to do a bun

I'm trying to get into roller sets but it's not as easy on texlaxed hair as it was on relaxed hair. I'm working on getting my roots straight/smooth.

But even when my roots are puffy it still works for a half up half down style.

Attachments

• image-33567796.jpg
    image-33567796.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 24
Back