DenverGirl, bless you my child!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I tried your shikakai co-wash recipe tonight, and all I can say again is bless you my child!!! It was wonderful. My hair felt so soft, yet strong. It felt very moisturized. I really liked it. I tweaked mine a bit though, so I deviated from your recipe. I didn't use any EOs and I added Vatika Oil, along with the coconut oil to mine. And, I didn't use Suave Humectant, I used Suave Tropical Coconut. I also used equal parts of shikakai and amla powder. The only thing I didn't like was the bits of grain still left in my hair after rinsing it out. It's not something that I can't deal with, but I just felt like I had gotten through rolling around in the sand on the beach:grin: I like the concept though, you know, using conditioner as a base. Thank you girl for sharing such an ingenious idea with us!! This will not only help me to get rid of those powders I've been dying to get rid of, but it will also help me to get rid of all those bottles of cheapie conditioner that I have stashed away. Thanks again!!

I tried your shikakai co-wash recipe tonight, and all I can say again is bless you my child!!! It was wonderful. My hair felt so soft, yet strong. It felt very moisturized. I really liked it. I tweaked mine a bit though, so I deviated from your recipe. I didn't use any EOs and I added Vatika Oil, along with the coconut oil to mine. And, I didn't use Suave Humectant, I used Suave Tropical Coconut. I also used equal parts of shikakai and amla powder. The only thing I didn't like was the bits of grain still left in my hair after rinsing it out. It's not something that I can't deal with, but I just felt like I had gotten through rolling around in the sand on the beach:grin: I like the concept though, you know, using conditioner as a base. Thank you girl for sharing such an ingenious idea with us!! This will not only help me to get rid of those powders I've been dying to get rid of, but it will also help me to get rid of all those bottles of cheapie conditioner that I have stashed away. Thanks again!!

:kiss: AWWW you are SOOO welcome Cherokee!!!! It is a really a great way to use these powders. Just when you think you rinsed enough with this stuff, rinse again and again. It took a bit for me to get the rinsing down, but once I did...mm-mm-MM!

You are so welcome! I am happy to know that it is working out for you!!! :clapping:

Back