Denman Users...What Denman do you love?

justnotsure

Hey ladies I'm going to dive in and purchase a denman brush and i was wondering what brushes you guys owned and what type of hair you are using it on. I am about 8 weeks post with a few inches of texlaxed hair and the rest relaxed straight. I have a hard time detangling :wallbash: the more my hair grows out, so i'm looking to the denman for help.

I was going to just get the D3 classic but I wanted to see what you guys were using. Just looking for suggestions! Don't forget to tell me if you are natural or relaxed!!!!

Thanks!

I'm natural, a little below shoulder length, and I use the D3. I've considered upgrading to one of the bigger ones as my hair gets longer, but that's on hold right now. :yep:

I have and love the D3. I thought I left it behind on my last trip so I purchased a new one. I can not be without this brush!! Now I have two (becasue I found it) and I am covered!!! Seriously, I can not be without my D3!

Just for kicks I bought a cheapie one....maybe it will work okay for the cause since I don't have much hair right now. I would like a denman but I have to get it offline if I want it, don't think they sell it anywhere around here.

Try Sallys, MrJohnsonsRib. And don't ask the chickadee at the counter - go to the section with the combs/brushes, and check the bottom shelf. That's where they are almost always are. :yep:

I have the D3 and I use it on my DD's hair..works awsome! I havent considered usuing it on my relaxed hair..maybe i will..

I like my D3 but I just bought the d41 from Folica.com. I can't wait to try it. I may like that even more

Ok so I purchased the D3 last night and used it after co-washing my relaxed tresses. There was plenty of hair in the brush, but it detangled very well! I don't know how often I'll use it but I'll keep looking for posts of other relaxers who use it...Thanks ladies.

I have the classic styling D3 and thr volume styler D41. I like the D41 better because the teetch are spaced wider apart and it doesn't seem to put as much stress on my hair. I do not really use the D3 unless I misplace the D41

I use the D14. My hair is at shoulder length now so I may need to upgrade to the D3. The D14 is holding up pretty well though.

Try Sallys, MrJohnsonsRib. And don't ask the chickadee at the counter - go to the section with the combs/brushes, and check the bottom shelf. That's where they are almost always are. :yep:

I wish we had one here. There's none up here in in Alaska. :( I will try the Sally's website, I may need to go ahead and get a Sally's Beauty Card while I'm at it.

I wish we had one here. There's none up here in in Alaska. :( I will try the Sally's website, I may need to go ahead and get a Sally's Beauty Card while I'm at it.

Oh no!!! That blows. Majorly. Girl, it's a franchise - open one up! You'd corner the market! :lachen:

If you dont find it, let me know. I dont mind picking up one and mailing it to you.

Back