Denman Brushes

Soliel185

I'd never heard of these until I started visiting the site. With the development of ringlets - thanks to BT - it sounds like getting one would be a good investment. My half baked plan so far is to texlax my new growth after about 16 weeks to loosen the curls and continue doing this using protein and oil as I cut my bone-straight ( NOT by choice) ends off. So what I need to know is -- which Denman Brush are all you curly-heads using? There's about 70 different kinds and I have no idea which I should choose. :ohwell:

I'd never heard of these until I started visiting the site. With the development of ringlets - thanks to BT - it sounds like getting one would be a good investment. My half baked plan so far is to texlax my new growth after about 16 weeks to loosen the curls and continue doing this using protein and oil as I cut my bone-straight ( NOT by choice) ends off. So what I need to know is -- which Denman Brush are all you curly-heads using? There's about 70 different kinds and I have no idea which I should choose. :ohwell:

I have a D5 and love it.

I wouldn't recommend using a Denman brush on dry hair...I use mine just for detangling...forgot which one I have but I believe its a D5, got it before I BC'ed....

Back