Denman Brush

*Happily Me*

Which denman brush do you use? There's a BSS up the block and they have several different kinds. I was unsure which one to purchase.

Any suggestions?

I have the D4. I use it a little bit, but my hair's not quite ready for it, I think. I still use my fingers more. I expect to get more use of it later.

I just bought the Denman D4 today. Whoa, I like it, but I don't think my hair is ready yet! Yes, the brush is THAT serious. I actually had my eye on my friend's, but I have to do a little research to find out what model it is.
Can't play around with the D4 unless you know what you're doin'!:)

ETA: oh, i see. she has the D3 which has 7 rows of bristles instead of the 9 that the D4 has. When my hair is a little longer, it'll be able to handler the one I just bought.:grin:

Last edited:
I've used the D3 and D83. I :love: the D83 it is great for detangling, dispersing products from root to tip, and defining my natural texture. I really want the D81M boar and quill bristle brush, but I will wait until I get home for Christmas break to purchase it because I know a place that sells it for under $10 :eek:

I have a D84 (small paddle brush). It's one of my two favorite brushes of all time (the other being my boar bristle brush). Love it!

aquarian1252004 said:
I've used the D3 and D83. I :love: the D83 it is great for detangling, dispersing products from root to tip, and defining my natural texture. I really want the D81M boar and quill bristle brush, but I will wait until I get home for Christmas break to purchase it because I know a place that sells it for under $10 :eek:

GIrl you need to spill the beans! Where? If in NYC I must know! I've been dying to try one of these brushes for years!

Back