definately making brastrap (pic)

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I am convinced, I am definately gonna hit the brastrap if i dont have any major disasters
I am still rocking the cornrows under the wig but then ends have started to dread so i unbraided them
and added some loose jumbo braid hair so that i can keep them in until the end of feb when i do a
major super deep conditioner press and trim this is the longest my hair has ever been and
i'm sure i will reach the ultimate goal of natural waist length hair

Attachments

• 13105e.jpg
    13105e.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 144
Congrats!! You look like you're almost there!! My goal is to have waist length natural hair too!! You grow girl!!

singing jadakiss WE GON MAKE IT WE GON MAKE IT WE GON MAKE IT!!!!!!!

i can believe i chopped a year ago grow ME!! i think i'm 2-3in from BS
wouldnt it be great to hit it by summer????

Last edited:
My goodness! Your hair is really growing! I didn't believe it until you saw the pic. You make me want to give myself another deep conditioning treatment! Way to go!!

Girl I'm SO excited for you. When you hit that goal I'll be doing the happy dance with you. :yay: It's always inspiring for me to see other naturals growing and glowing, makes me think that one day I can make it too.

Your hair is the same length is mine :) so this is encouraging for me also. So I know you are going to definitely make it. Congrats!

you guys are all so great i really needed this i was starting to think i was at
a stand still i have figured out one thing though when keeping my cornrows
over a month i need to stick with oily/wet moisturizers rather than creamy
ones because creamy ones trap lent and that means serious detangling/manhandling
oh and no leaving in the suave milk/honey it has to be rinsed completely for
the very same reason

Legally if i put on my bra and hike it WAY UP i might be on the strap LOL

this reaffirms my decision to stear clear of using heat on a regular basis

Well you just GROW on girl!! I love the words LONGEST IT'S EVER BEEN because it gives me sooo much hope. :D Keep up the good hair care and I am sure you will achieve waist length hair :)

yay i love these responses you guys are getting me crunk, and i dont usually get crunk LOL

you guys really are my support system, when i think of all of the time and money and drama i spent trying
to grow hair my hair and not seeing anything happen i used to really get depressed about it
it just seems like since i got serious about doing my hair myself it has just really flourished
i should have just done what i always knew was working for me keep my hair braided.
we have to learn to listen to ourselves HAPPY GROWING!

Last edited:
Your hair looks great. :) Your hair growth has been amazing and inspirational. :clap: Keep on growing, MsPortugal. :up:

Back