Deep Conditioning with a weave

Afrolinda

I just found a thread about deep conditioning with braids.

How many times a week or a month do you deep condition your hair?

How do you do it?

Do you have a special technique?

Have you noticed a difference since you do that?

I just found a thread about deep conditioning with braids.

How many times a week or a month do you deep condition your hair?

How do you do it?

Do you have a special technique?

Have you noticed a difference since you do that?

I did it with every wash which was usually every 2 weeks. I didn't use any special technique.

I have a question too! If you have human hair sewn in I suppose you could just apply the DC to your hair and some on the weave hair as well, and then sit under your heating cap. But I've noticed that lots of synthetic hair does not react well to heat or frequent washing.

Has anyone done frequent DCing while wearing a synthetic sew in???

I Deep Condition with my weave every week. To get to my braids, I just put the DC in a spray bottle with water ( ratio of 2:1) Then spray all into my braids (saturate them totally) After I apply the DC mainly to the ends of the weave and to my entire leave-out and sit under the dryer for about 15 minutes. Its very easy.

I Deep Condition with my weave every week. To get to my braids, I just put the DC in a spray bottle with water ( ratio of 2:1) Then spray all into my braids (saturate them totally) After I apply the DC mainly to the ends of the weave and to my entire leave-out and sit under the dryer for about 15 minutes. Its very easy.

Are they any remarcable changes about your hair since you started doing that?

^^i pretty much do the same thing as Dommo. It's not hard. I probably do this once every two weeks.

Using funnel tipped bottles like the one in Soft Sheen weave care line is really helpful with applying shampoos and conditioners especially if you have a net install.

mar-5089.jpg

Back