Deep Conditioning w/ Cheap Conditioners

CheerHHS

Over the course of the last couple of months I've accumulated a ridiculous number of conditioners! I refuse to buy anymore until I use the ones I have, so I guess I need to get to work (NTM is calling me!). My question is does anyone think deep conditioning w/ Suave, V05 and other cheap products is bad? Has anyone done this and what do you think. I've already planned on using them for conditioner washes and preshampoo treatments.

I get excellent results with Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol mixed with olive oil and honey
smile.gif
I usually get it when Sally's has it for .99 cents otherwise, i get it from the bss for 1.99. I never deep conditioned with Suave or VO5. However I remembered when I left the Suave in my hair too long in the shower and my hair felt really really dry at the end of the day compared to when i only leave it in for 3-5 minutes.

I do it all the time... no bad things have happened to me. Sometimes I add some oil to give it a little kick, but I never use them with heat or after using a harsh shampoo.

Gurl, throw some Olive oil and honey up in one of those conditioners...put on a plastic cap, wrap with a warm towel for about 20 minutes, rinse and go..

For me sitting under a really warm dryer makes any of my conditioners a deep conditioning. I add olive oil or aloe vera oil when I want even more....

[ QUOTE ]
patience said:
Gurl, throw some Olive oil and honey up in one of those conditioners...put on a plastic cap, wrap with a warm towel for about 20 minutes, rinse and go..

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I add honey and natural oils (castor, jojoba, olive, etc) and recently coconut milk to boost the moisture content of the cheaper conditioners with excellent results.

Back