Deep Conditioning Treatment

willowviolet

The process can be completed with your favorite thick deep conditioner, add 1'2 cup of honey, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix then place in the plastic jar that your deep conditioner comes in. Remove the lid and place it in the microwave for 25 seconds. Once you have removed the jar allow to sit for 15 seconds then run into the ends of your hair. You can then apply either a heat cap or plastic cap to help your ends open up and take in the moisture and shine. After forty minutes [while surfing the boards] rinse in the shower. I really find that this works very well and gives my ends a needed buffer before I spray with a detangler and carefully section my hair or tie it down to allow it to air dry.

Willowviolet

Interesting Willow. Thanks ofr the suggestion. A lot of us add honey and or oil to our conditioners but whoa 1/2 a cup of honey?
shocked.gif
For some reason that makes me hungry
lick.gif
I'll have to try it.
up.gif

That is were I got the suggestion to add honey to my hair regiment from the hair boards. But for my hair type thin and slightly curly and coily when wet, I found that it helps with the detangling process.

Let me know how you make out with it
grin.gif

Willowviolet

Back