Deep Conditioners- recommendations

OnPoint

I have experiencing a lot of breakage. I think I need to do weekly deep condition, but I don't have a product for deep conditions. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Hey Onpoint,

I have been using Lekair Cholestoral Plus (peach one) mixed with Olive Oil or Jojoba Oil for my deep conditioning treatments or ORS Replenishing Pak. Either one with my heating cap for an hour.

**I have heard that Miss Key 10 and 1 os pretty good also....I haven't tried it though

I use Aubrey GPB or Lekair Cholesterol (peach) w/ Olive Oil

-Also Mane and Tail Conditioner (Straight Arrow brand) as a leave-in helps the hair feel stronger
-Elasta QP Breakage control serum I hear is really good too

Also make sure you are moisturizing regularly, sometimes breakage occurs when the hair is not getting enough protein and/or moisture

HTH!

There are several that are excellent. DPR-11, Loreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture, Kenra, Neutrogena Triple Moisture. All of these are really good and are my favorites.

natalied said:
Salerm Wheat Germ Oil Hair Mask
Keracare Humecto

co-signing....Humecto (in the tub, thick and creamy)....Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask as well (a lot is not needed). Miss Keys 10 n 1 is good also.

MonaLisa said:
co-signing....Humecto (in the tub, thick and creamy)....Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask as well (a lot is not needed). Miss Keys 10 n 1 is good also.
co-signing Humecto. I have to try NTM.

I like Biolage Fortifying conditioner too.

Since you said you have some breakage I would rec Aubrey's GPB light protein once a week and NTM Mask for moisture.

I would suggest you read the Deep Conditioning thread by Caramela, maybe that method may give your hair some moisture and I believe there are lots of recs in there also

Motions Oil Moisturizer Deep Penetrating Silk Protein Conditioner

Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm

Tropical's Bano De Crema Milk's Protein Conditioner

-Cosigning on the Motions Silk Protein Conditioner
-Motions Moisture-Plus After-Shampoo Conditioner
-NTM Mask
-Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner
-Mane 'N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner
-Africa's Best Hair Mayo (cheap form of ORS Hair Mayo)...same ingredients.

bocagirl said:
I would suggest you read the Deep Conditioning thread by Caramela, maybe that method may give your hair some moisture and I believe there are lots of recs in there also
Thanks I will look into this!

It seems like LeKair's, Humetco and NTM are popular. I am going to my BBS tomorrow, please keep on sending suggestions. Thanks! and by the way, my hair is texturized if that helps with the suggestions.

Mane 'N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner ( staight arrow)
QP Humecto conditioner-Intense
Lustrasilk - Shea butter

Thanks everyone. I picked up some Aubrey's today and will be trying it this weekend. Thank you all again for the suggestions. Much love!:)

Back