Deep conditioners for CO wash?

jazzyfunknastee

Is it possible to do it? My hair LOVES Humecto so much nothing else I have will work to detangle or soften like it does. I want to do CO washes at least every other day but since Humecto says to apply heat for 20 minutes, is it possible to use it for a quick CO wash? I already leave a bit in as a leave in so I don't think it'll hurt but I want to make sure.

I don't know if this answers your question, but I have used Suave Humecticut(sp?) for CO washes, and it turned out really nice. I hope that was some help...if not void m answer from your memory forever...lol, jk
smirk.gif

I am sure it would work great, but it sounds expensive jazzy. I pay $16 and use it only as a deepconditioner and i feel like the stuff goes like water, so I can imagine how much you would use as a CO. I would experiment with some cheaper products first if they don't work use the Humecto.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
foxybronx said:
I am sure it would work great, but it sounds expensive jazzy. I pay $16 and use it only as a deepconditioner and i feel like the stuff goes like water, so I can imagine how much you would use as a CO. I would experiment with some cheaper products first if they don't work use the Humecto.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's expensive that's why I haven't done it yet LOL But I've tried so many cheaper things and gotten nowhere. I wonder if I watered some down to only use it for CO washes, will it hurt....experiment time!
grin.gif

Back