Deep Brilliance Purity Shampoo

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I listed this as one of my "hits" on the Jan. Hit/Miss Thread. This would be the clarifying shampoo of the Deep Brilliance family & I must say it is indeed the most moisturizing clarifier I've ever met. It's even creamy in it's consistency & Dang It--Can I just marry the proprietor of Deep Brilliance so I can just get all my stuff FREE
shocked.gif
?

I have noticed that DB shampoos don't give an all-out, super lather but it gets the job done. I'm still in love.
love.gif

I listed the support setting lotion as a "miss" but I'm going to try mixing it with their foamy set. My best rollersets come from mixing setting lotion with setting foam anyway (I copied this technique from an old stylist of mine--scissor happy, but styled the hair gorgeously)

Thanks for sharing! A Moisturizing clarifiers sound really good.
smile.gif

If you don't mind, please do tell which clarifiers you have used that this one beats out.
notworthy.gif

Pantene & Elucence are the other clarifying shampoos that I own. I don't know if I'd say that the DB beats them out--but it's definitely more moisturizing & not as stripping. But sometimes, the hair needs a really good stripping
smile.gif

Back