Deeep Conditioner - stopped shedding

Rainy

Okay, my hair has felt odd and been shedding quite a bit lately. I picked up the Ojon kit at Sephora. I've used it a few times, but I don't really think that the Restorative Hair Treatment is any better than jojoba oil. Normally, I use Davines shampoo and conditioner and a leave in treatment. They work great, but haven't cured the shedding.

Last week, I noticed that i had a few split ends. My hairtsylist was unavailable. So I scored an appt with a former stylist and asked for a trim. I received a dull and flat hair cut which removed at least 3" of hair from the ends. I really can't believe how much hair she cut off. So, I was trying to get over my sheared locks which are still shedding. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that those ends needed to be sheared higher that I originally believed.

Anyway, in an effort to restore beauty to my hair, since length will return next year (4-6 months = 2-3"). I looked into my plastic container of hair supplies. Ahem, hair products purchased but not used. I found a container of Deeep that I picked up during a salon visit. I used it years ago and I liked it.

Yesterday, I washed my hair and left it on for 20+ minutes. I used a heat cap for less than 10 minutes. TODAY, no shedding. I rinsed my hair this afternoon to watch it air dry. When I run my hands through my hair, the hair stays on my head.

This is a bright light in a bad month. Thank goodness that I am a product junkie.:p

I glad to hear that it stopped your shedding.

I've seen that conditioner. It is too expensive for my hair product limits, though.

Rainy said:
Okay, my hair has felt odd and been shedding quite a bit lately. I picked up the Ojon kit at Sephora. I've used it a few times, but I don't really think that the Restorative Hair Treatment is any better than jojoba oil. Normally, I use Davines shampoo and conditioner and a leave in treatment. They work great, but haven't cured the shedding.

Last week, I noticed that i had a few split ends. My hairtsylist was unavailable. So I scored an appt with a former stylist and asked for a trim. I received a dull and flat hair cut which removed at least 3" of hair from the ends. I really can't believe how much hair she cut off. So, I was trying to get over my sheared locks which are still shedding. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that those ends needed to be sheared higher that I originally believed.

Anyway, in an effort to restore beauty to my hair, since length will return next year (4-6 months = 2-3"). I looked into my plastic container of hair supplies. Ahem, hair products purchased but not used. I found a container of Deeep that I picked up during a salon visit. I used it years ago and I liked it.

Yesterday, I washed my hair and left it on for 20+ minutes. I used a heat cap for less than 10 minutes. TODAY, no shedding. I rinsed my hair this afternoon to watch it air dry. When I run my hands through my hair, the hair stays on my head.

This is a bright light in a bad month. Thank goodness that I am a product junkie.:p

never heard of this conditioner, who makes it?

Back