december album update

Daughter

UK Blak
Hello, I updated my fotki album with another cornrow style. My hairdresser is closing down next year, what am I gonna do???!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplexed:
Check my sig for the link and password!

W O W ! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Girl, those cornrows look B E A U T I F U L ! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Daughter, how long have you been natural?, your hair is so beautiful. I love the thickness and the length, by now, it must be at least bra length, am I right?. I was waiting here very patiently for my hair to get to your length, keep those pictures coming. You are a great inspiration to all us natural ladies out here!

Gorgeous cornrows. Had a quick skim through your other albums. You've got a beautiful head of hair there. Will you be joining us at a Jan meeting??

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Whoa /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Those braids are beautiful! I was about to close the album until I saw the little criss-cross pattern. Had to take another peek! Just lovely.

SG

Love your hair girl. Definitely find out if your hair dresser will be working from out of her hone.....don't be shy about it just ask....because if she closes down she still will need to make an income. I know 3 stylist that work from their home, but they don't like to tell people, because they don't want to be ratted out to the city. But if you are straight forward with her....you might get the answer you are looking for.... "Let me tell you how to get to my house..."

[ QUOTE ]
Valerie said:
Daughter, how long have you been natural?, your hair is so beautiful. I love the thickness and the length, by now, it must be at least bra length, am I right?. I was waiting here very patiently for my hair to get to your length, keep those pictures coming. You are a great inspiration to all us natural ladies out here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Valerie! Been natural for 6 years, last perm was nearly 7 years ago. I don't think I'm bra strap yet, then again I haven't had my hair pressed since February. I hope so!

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
they look great i hate to hear that your stylist is closing down. whats your plan when she leaves?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only found out on Saturday, I'm still in a state of panic! I only went there about twice a year since I've been natural but I'll miss them, most salons near me only know about styles, not hair care.

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Gorgeous cornrows. Had a quick skim through your other albums. You've got a beautiful head of hair there. Will you be joining us at a Jan meeting??

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I'll definitely try and make that!

Thanks everyone for your kind replies! I really must find my pics of when my hair was in a bad way - overprocessed, dry and brittle /images/graemlins/shocked.gif . I still get terrible split ends /images/graemlins/frown.gif . My hair would grow fast but would always stop at neck length, this is the first time since I was a kid that I've managed to keep some growth!

thanks again /images/graemlins/smile.gif

beautiful /images/graemlins/love.gif i wish i could get cornrows mmore often but im just so darn tenderheaded...sheesh /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back