December 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10 n 1 complete correction leave in hair perfect or

Its supposed to be a higher quality it's a 10 leave in so... I'm all over it. Still has the silicones I'm looking for, but a few more oils and extracts at the bottom of the ingredient list. It's also supposed to have a light hold.

Then ulta gave me a 1 oz sample of the Caviar cc cream extra hold for thick hair. So... I'll have to try that too. So excited!

(all at Marshalls)
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - this is amazing(!) but I had my relaxer touch up a week ago. Curious to see how it works when i'm 10 weeks post. But may go back and buy a back up!
Alba Botanicals Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner - it's okay, not sure how new growth will respond. Likely getting returned
Black Cherry Digital Hair Dryer - this may be my new love! Five temp settings, five speeds. My hair was dry and soft
Instyler MAX - likely getting returned. Works well but if you accidentally start rotating the barrel against the grain while straightening your hair, if royally mucks up your ends.

(online - hasn't come yet)
Kiss Handleless Hair Dryer
Joico Smoothing Balm

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - this is amazing(!) but I had my relaxer touch up a week ago. Curious to see how it works when i'm 10 weeks post. But may go back and buy a back up!

It should do you just fine. I used that on hair that was almost 4 months post and it was still great. It was a little heavy for my hair but still nice and moisturizing. I liked the conditioner better because it was moisturizing but a bit lighter.

It can't be that bad!

:sekret: I'm going in for round two in a few weeks :sekret:

Okay y'all here is what I got lol

Alikay Naturals Moist black soap poo

Alikay Naturals Caribbean coconut milk condish

Alikay Naturals aloe berry gel

Alikay Naturals avocado DC

Obia naturals babassu DC

Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea control edge glaze

Carol's daughter Mirabelle Plum Biotin shampoo and conditioner

ETA: and I also ordered a denman paddle brush

This was after severe edits :look: hence round two :eyebrows2: curl mart is looking pretty good right now lol so I will check that out next time. It might not be that bad lol but I'm not used to dropping so much coin on hair care :cry3:

Last edited:
OTG:
-It's a 10 LI 10 oz
-Black Flairisol
-White Flairsol
-Rubberized Hair Clips
-Joico K-Pak Clarifying Poo
-Keracare SLS Free 1st Lather Liter
-Keracare SLS Free Detangling Poo Liter
-Mizani 25 Miracle Milk
-Mizani Strength Fusion FKA H2O Intense Overnight Rx
-Mizani Fiberfyl Fix
-Mizani Fiberfyl Strength Rx
-Three (3) OPI Infinite Shine Polishes

It should do you just fine. I used that on hair that was almost 4 months post and it was still great. It was a little heavy for my hair but still nice and moisturizing. I liked the conditioner better because it was moisturizing but a bit lighter.
good to know. Thanks! Because I'm one week post relaxer and my hair likes a lot. When that growth comes in like a demon in heat, it's a different story

Back