December 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?

Pura Body Naturals:
Murumuru Moisture Milk Unscented
Cupuacu Butter Unscented

I have to figure out what to do with the ones that I received from Hattache. The Tahitian Vanilla doesn't agree with my nose :nono:

I tried to do "research" by going to BBW in the mall to smell that scent. They told me that Tahitian Vanilla and Plumeria are online only scents, so I didn't get to to a whiff, before ordering.

I brought more Ovation, because I got all this for $65 including shipping. I can't wait to use the mask this weekend.

ForumRunner_20141206_002512.jpg

I took advantage of the BeeMine flash sale (BEEMINEHOLIDAY) because it was too good to pass up. I've always wanted to try that line specifically the deep conditioner. I picked up:

Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner
BEE•U•Ti• FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

2nd Order Placed to Mission Condition

Hair Caramel Protein Treatment (2)
Cranberry Cheapskate Conditioner (1)

Cyber Monday
Mission Conditioner Arabian Knights Conditioner x2
Oyin Whipped Pudding and Sugar Berries a Pomade
APB Moisturizing Conditioner (buy 2 get one free)

Let's see, I think that completes my purchases for the week. Overkill carrying over from all the sales last week lol..l

Cantu Naturals Leave in Lotion- that's not the real name, but you know what I mean. It's super thick so I can't wait to use it tomorrow

Mission Condition-
*Monio & Hemp Dc
*Hair Candy Dc

I know I said I was done buying..Lol

Happy Hair Growing!

* A faux bun because I need a break from wigging it
* Shea Butter
* Fake curly hair to make a jumbo braid
* Hair clip
* Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner

widu.com - 20% off + free ground shipping - thanks2014
- Large Oval Pneumatic Ash Wood Wooden Bristle Brush

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smoothing Leave In Conditioning Cream and since I found out that CVS has Shea Moisture product BOGOF I'm going to stock up on everything bright and early tomorrow. Happy I didn't get anything during their BF sale. Cleaning the shelves at 2 stores.

Bee Mine
Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner 16 oz
BEEUTiFUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
Mango Serum with Sulfur

Jane Carter Solutions
Moisture Mist
Creamy Conditioning Cleanser
Curl Defining Cream
Nourish & Shine Bundle (4oz & 2oz)

Took advantage of the 40% & 50% off sales from both vendors! Never tried either products, prob never would've without a nice sale like this!

4 jars of carols daughter cupuacu anti frizz smoothing hair mask. They have a 40% sale on everything. I was looking at pictures of my straight hair. I realized my best and rather effortless flat iron that lasted the longest was with using the complete cupuacu line. I still have the shampoo, conditioner and blow out cream, so I'm stocking up on the mask. Will be using with my roller sets.

Last edited:
Back