Dec 24,25,26,27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans

• Wash it with my Chelatating/ Clarifying Shampoo
  • Condition with Joico K-Pac Conditioner
  • Aphogee 2-min Reconstructor
  • Deep-condition with my Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root Conditioner under the dryer
  • Blow-dry and Flat-iron with Smooth and Shine Silk Protein foaming Wrap Lotion and Silk Element's Heat Protection Creme
Or just wait until next week because I'm out of the Silk Elements :look:

Yesterday I finger detangled, then co-washed the length of my hair, shampooed my scalp with diluted shampoo, then DCed under my Hot Head conditioning cap for a half hr.

After I rinsed thoroughly with warm then cool water I applied my APB leave-in and blowdried my hair.

Today I am cornrowing my hair so I can rock my wigs.

This will be my plan for ALL of 2016.

Pre-Poo: Claudie's Renew Protein Conditioner on ends
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Bobeam Coco Creme Condish
Post-Wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Spray (old formula), Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Hair Creme
Little Extras: LG Green Magic on scalp, OH Burnt Sugar Pomade on edges

Last edited:
Tonight, I'm going to pre-poo, retouch my color (Shea Moisture), shampoo/DC (Shea Moisture shampoo and Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm) and twist my hair (Shescentit Moisture Mist, Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait, and Aunt Jackie's flaxseed gel) to rock a twist out this weekend.

On Monday I plan to:

Color with Shea Moisture Jet black hair coloring system

Wash with Shea Moisture Manuka Honey shampoo

Reconstruct with SSI okra

DC with Joico Moisture Recovery Balm

Leave in: MoroccanOil Hydrating styling cream

Roller set with MoroccanOil serum

Henna weekend.

Tonight:
  1. Pre-poo with Tingly Oil on scalp and Philip Kinglsey on length under conditioning cap
  2. Wash with Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo and Tea Tree Oil
  3. Apply Henna and leave in overnight

Tomorrow:
  1. Cowash with V05 Moisture Milks Conditioner
  2. Final cowash with As I am Coconut Cleansing Cowash
  3. DC: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux under steam
  4. Leave-ins: Annabelles/Giovanni Direct
  5. Heat protectant: Komaza Care Matani Serum
  6. Apply curlformers
  7. Sit under Pibbs for 60 mins.
  8. Style

Nothing really. I had a fresh relaxer done on Wednesday. So just going to lightly moisture my ends and loose bun at night. During the day enjoy my hair being out for at least a week then it's back to my regular schedule and protective styling.

Finally, here's my update:

This morning I pre-pooed my hair with Chicoro's moisture drench pre-poo followed with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo and Pureology Hydrating Shampoo.

Now I'm deep conditioning under my dryer with this amazing Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Masque for 20 minutes. It smells de-lish-us:lick:! It is extremely rich and goes on very smoothly and the test of how well she conditions my hair will be when I'm all done. I can't wait to update!

I gatta tell ya, my hair is happy:happydance:

Finally, here's my update:

This morning I pre-pooed my hair with Chicoro's moisture drench pre-poo followed with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo and Pureology Hydrating Shampoo.

Now I'm deep conditioning under my dryer with this amazing Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Masque for 20 minutes. It smells de-lish-us:lick:! It is extremely rich and goes on very smoothly and the test of how well she conditions my hair will be when I'm all done. I can't wait to update!

I gatta tell ya, my hair is happy:happydance:
An update of my KRCR masque above^^:

My hair absorbed it very nicely, plus after rinsing it out, my hair maintained it's softness and I didn't have much hair in the comb after detangling to put in a few celies in preparation for my wigs for the week.

I washed my braids yesterday morning

Pre-poo: Neem oil on my scalp, SM curl and shine conditioner n my lengths
Shampoo: Redken cleansing cream
Conditioner:HEHH
Leave-ins: CON argan oil leave in, castor oil, Giovanni direct leave-in, SM curl and shine moisture milk
Put fsg on my edges, tied them down and then dried under my soft bonnet for a half hour before leaving out

I pre-poo'd yesterday with SM 10-n-1 hair and scalp intense moisture with fruit complex. Also used Amla oil as well. Since then been too lazy to co-wash so my hair is still in 2 twists and a bun. Looks like it may stay that way for church tomorrow as well.

I washed my hair a few nights ago so that will count for the weekend.
Cleanse: HairVeda Cleansing Cream
Condition: Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
Leave In: BelNouvo Shea & Avocado & Qhemet AOHC
Air Dried

Back