De-lurking! Thank you guys for teaching me so much! (LOTS OF PICS!!)

Wonderful progress!!!!!!!!! Your story is similar to mine about when you got relaxed, but mine completely devastated my SCALP! And I lurked for several years too! I'm so happy not to have itchy scratchies and flakes on my clothing anymore! I am transitioning, but you inspire me! :) Congrats & welcome!

Welcome Sis! Your hair is fabulous! You're doing a great job! I can't tell if your BSL, but your close if not there. What's great is that all you have to do now is relax (your mind...not your hair...lol) and keep doing what you do, and your hair will keep thriving and growing.:yep:

Hi, everyone. :) My name is Sydney, I've been lurking here since about 2006 and I finally recently purchased a membership. In these short few years, I have learned SO MUCH, and my hair has thrived. I'm gonna be doing a timeline of my progress in this post, because I KNOW :needpics:

boobiesmeh.jpg

lovely hair girl, do you remember what lip gloss/ lip stick you have on? its niice

:welcome2: First of all I want to say you have a beautiful head of hair..and second I want to say that you are also very pretty! Your progress has been pretty amazing as well!

Thanks you guys. :) I really appreciate your kind words. Sorry to reply so slow. In case any body hasn't seen yet, my regimen is on top of page 3. My hair is fully natural, and it's actually bleached in the front.

For those of you who are curious about any reversion/heat damage I may have: Usually, coconut oil will prevent reversion on a misty/rainy day as long as I cover most of my hair. I do have SOME heat damage, but it's mostly near my bangs/layers and it doesn't really show a difference when my hair is curly. However, I AM trying to work on eventually cutting all of the damage out. :)

If anybody had any other questions, just let me know! :)

Your hair is gorgeous!

How did you get away with writing "assload" and not getting censored!!!!?????lol!!
Thanks for showing me how to get around the censors:look:

I have no idea! Uhhhh... lemme go change that. (I copied/pasted it from somewhere else and forgot to proofread.)

I have no idea! Uhhhh... lemme go change that. (I copied/pasted it from somewhere else and forgot to proofread.)
LOL!Girl you don't have to change it!I just wanted you to know that there is a possibility that i may be using that technique in the future:look:

Back